napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT vs Cycling for low t

murdahjah

So I just got bloodwork done the other day and came back with 279 total test. I spoke with a TRT clinic and they're willing to put me on a TRT program but I'm debating if that would help me achieve my goals better than just cycling test for now and possibly doing TRT later in life. I'm currently 30 yrs old and a bit overweight so I wouldn't plan to cycle until I get back in shape. I just started lifting again a few months ago but have years of previous experience. I did a 500mg test cyp/week 12 week cycle about 5 years ago and I believe I fucked up my PCT back then which has led to me being low test now. Does anyone have any advice for me? Do you need anymore info from me? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't put the cart before the horse. Get your Test in range and get into shape. Cycling will come later.

Don't put the cart before the horse. Get your Test in range and get into shape. Cycling will come later.

So would you recommend goin thru with the TRT? Are there other options? I've called a few clinics and they all seem fairly quick to wanna put me on TRT. My only concern with it is 1. I will have to stick with it forever which is a fairly high cost. 2. It is a lot of maintenance to always be worrying about that forever. 3. I hate giving blood (it gives me anxiety and i tend to pass out) and am under the assumption while doing TRT I will have to give blood every 2 months or so. If there is another option I may want to try that first. I plan to go talk with a doctor tomorrow to see if they have any other suggestions. I just don't wanna jump the gun on TRT since that seems like itll have to be permanent.

With 279 Test levels I highly recommend it. You will have a higher quality of life.

With 279 Test levels I highly recommend it. You will have a higher quality of life.

This....i was at 215 pre-trt but from usage over the years. knew it was in my future at some point. Much better quality of life. at 279 i certainly would if your having all of the low-t symptoms

This....i was at 215 pre-trt but from usage over the years. knew it was in my future at some point. Much better quality of life. at 279 i certainly would if your having all of the low-t symptoms

Yea I do have all the symptoms thats what got me looking into trt to begin with. Just sucks to have to do this lifelong thing so early on gonna cost me $200 a month from the place I found near me. Oh well though I guess.

Yea I do have all the symptoms thats what got me looking into trt to begin with. Just sucks to have to do this lifelong thing so early on gonna cost me $200 a month from the place I found near me. Oh well though I guess.

i mean you can self prescribe it as well. ill only spend about $350 for the year just for trt and the ancillaries but i still go to a doc for my bloodwork which is either $50 or $100 depending what test i want to run.

for whatever reason my insurance doesn't cover any of it. Maybe its just the place I decided to go to but I'm not sure. But ya I agree $200 a month seems kinda crazy if this is something I'll have to pay for the rest of my life. Anyone have any other suggestions? The doc I talked to thats $200 a month is Royal Medical Center I guess they aren't florida based like I thought its just a online/phone call in doctor that prescribes shit based on my bloodwork.

I am using a clinic for now and self admin. I started taking my own test but am using the clinic for bloodwork to check my levels in 4 weeks then I'll dump the clinic.

My insurance doesnt cover the 250 a month from the clinic either, but they got me going in the right direction and taught me how to give myself my shots. So the 5 months with 3 blood tests was worth it to learn about it and how my body reacts to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom