domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trt vs cycle

Trt vs cycle

Sorry for my ignorance but I came to trt in May through my Doctor.
    Are you saying trt should never be above 200 but if you are running a cycle 350 to 500 is safe?
    I started at 100 and loved it. Gradually worked up to 200 which is glorious and I never intend to go higher. I am not taking anything else and currently am experiencing no side effects.
    Thoughts?

200 is the max for trt but in all honesty, that is pretty high for trt... you really should not need anymore than 150 mg per week on trt unless its an extremely severe and rare case of low testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by vanatoors View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but I came to trt in May through my Doctor.
    Are you saying trt should never be above 200 but if you are running a cycle 350 to 500 is safe?
    I started at 100 and loved it. Gradually worked up to 200 which is glorious and I never intend to go higher. I am not taking anything else and currently am experiencing no side effects.
    Thoughts?
    Cycles are much different than TRT, because they are for a short period of time. TRT doses depend on how bloodwork comes back and what keeps you in the desired normal range

[QUOTE=DylanGemelli;399353]200 is the max for trt but in all honesty, that is pretty high for trt... you really should not need anymore than 150 mg per week on trt unless its an extremely severe and rare case of low testosterone[/QU
    Thank you Dylan. I am going down to 150mg starting this week. Not sure why but my lab work has different ranges than I see in your threads. Could you clarify regards the following please.
    I was running 100mg 2x a week which resulted in the following
    Test range 8.4nmol/l to 28.8nmol/l and I was 62.5.
    Free Test range 179 to 475 and I was 1293
    How does this convert to the ranges I see on your thread and how concerned should I be at such high readings.
    Thank you.

Normal values may vary from lab to lab depending on what reference range they use. Depending on the country, ranges are in nanograms per deciliter (usually in the United States) or nanomoles per liter (Europe and other countries). The conversion factor is:

Testosterone in ng/dL × 0.035 = Testosterone in nanomoles per liter

So your results of 62.5 is 1786 ng/dl. Which is really high for a trt dose!
    Last edited by Carmel cowboy; 11-20-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Thank you so much and as I mentioned I am dropping down immediately.

yes, different labs have different ranges but as you can see, you really need to get it down bro... 125-150 is MORE THAN ENOUGH

Yeah for sure Dylan. I will run 75 2x a week for a couple of months and then get bloodwork again. Check back then.By the way I really appreciate this resource. Great place for a novice to come and get help without being made to feel like an idiot. RESPECT!

Quote Originally Posted by vanatoors View Post
    Yeah for sure Dylan. I will run 75 2x a week for a couple of months and then get bloodwork again. Check back then.By the way I really appreciate this resource. Great place for a novice to come and get help without being made to feel like an idiot. RESPECT!
    Good call bro. It's important to keep yoursekf in normal range