napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt vs cycle

vanatoors

Sorry for my ignorance but I came to trt in May through my Doctor.
Are you saying trt should never be above 200 but if you are running a cycle 350 to 500 is safe?
I started at 100 and loved it. Gradually worked up to 200 which is glorious and I never intend to go higher. I am not taking anything else and currently am experiencing no side effects.
Thoughts?

200 is the max for trt but in all honesty, that is pretty high for trt... you really should not need anymore than 150 mg per week on trt unless its an extremely severe and rare case of low testosterone

Sorry for my ignorance but I came to trt in May through my Doctor.
Are you saying trt should never be above 200 but if you are running a cycle 350 to 500 is safe?
I started at 100 and loved it. Gradually worked up to 200 which is glorious and I never intend to go higher. I am not taking anything else and currently am experiencing no side effects.
Thoughts?

Cycles are much different than TRT, because they are for a short period of time. TRT doses depend on how bloodwork comes back and what keeps you in the desired normal range

200 is the max for trt but in all honesty, that is pretty high for trt... you really should not need anymore than 150 mg per week on trt unless its an extremely severe and rare case of low testosterone[/QU
Thank you Dylan. I am going down to 150mg starting this week. Not sure why but my lab work has different ranges than I see in your threads. Could you clarify regards the following please.
I was running 100mg 2x a week which resulted in the following
Test range 8.4nmol/l to 28.8nmol/l and I was 62.5.
Free Test range 179 to 475 and I was 1293
How does this convert to the ranges I see on your thread and how concerned should I be at such high readings.
Thank you.

Normal values may vary from lab to lab depending on what reference range they use. Depending on the country, ranges are in nanograms per deciliter (usually in the United States) or nanomoles per liter (Europe and other countries). The conversion factor is:

Testosterone in ng/dL × 0.035 = Testosterone in nanomoles per liter

yes, different labs have different ranges but as you can see, you really need to get it down bro... 125-150 is MORE THAN ENOUGH

Yeah for sure Dylan. I will run 75 2x a week for a couple of months and then get bloodwork again. Check back then.By the way I really appreciate this resource. Great place for a novice to come and get help without being made to feel like an idiot. RESPECT!

Yeah for sure Dylan. I will run 75 2x a week for a couple of months and then get bloodwork again. Check back then.By the way I really appreciate this resource. Great place for a novice to come and get help without being made to feel like an idiot. RESPECT!
Good call bro. It's important to keep yoursekf in normal range

Hate to break it to u... your not on TRT...You're on a cycle ....
Your serum testosterone level is over twice the physiological level

So...you.are under a doctor's care...and you just decide on your own to double your dose without consulting your doctor.....would you do that if you were on chemotherapy?

anytime bro, im happy to help

As you have no idea what my Doctor did or didn't tell me or how I actually worked up to 200 you should keep your hater vibe to yourself.

As you have no idea what my Doctor did or didn't tell me or how I actually worked up to 200 you should keep your hater vibe to yourself.

Buen isn't throwing you a hater vibe, he cares. Listen to Buen, he's done everything there is to do with TRT. No, we don't know how you got there or what your doctor told you but the people here only want to help you. It looks like you've already accepted the advice you were given so you're good. Too long on cycle levels of test will give you annoying issues like tendon pain/joint pain among other health problems.

well, no good doctor is gonna run you at 200 without bloods to verify that high a dosage is needed. And since you've been running at 200 and didnt even know until these bloods what your test was you have an idiot doctor, or are self medicating (and being an idiot as well). Your test level is supraphysical. You are on a blast.

Since you "claim" to have worked up to 200, you should already know what 150 will do to you.

Since you seem to be around a 6x person, even 150 will likely yield you appx 900, which is still too high for TRT. TRT levels are 700-800.

So you can listen to buen, who knows more about trt than anyone here, or go ahead down your own path as you've been.
But drop the bullshit, you arent working with a doctor, or he's an idiot. My guess is the former.

Buen is one of the most knowledgeable members on this forum. Everything he has wrote is a truth and sometimes the truth can hurt. I know you said you have dropped your dose which is a good idea but I would also contact your doc to inform him/her of the changes and request bloodwork more frequently to dial in the ideal dose for you. No one is hating bro only helping!

actually bro, thats the complete opposite of what he's doing... hes FAR from hating, hes helping.. .he just has a very very tough love approach but even i defer to buen on trt discussions a lot... so that should tell you how respected his in terms of his trt knowledge bro... i would highly recommend listening to him... he comes off brass at first but once you talk to him, hes beyond helpful...

I appreciate the advice especially from people that know much more than I do. I guess I reacted the way I did because I already admitted an error, listened to knowledgeable advice and made a change. So Buen's comments struck me as piling on at first.
But I hear what you are saying jmmdm2 And I appreciate you taking the time to say it. Peace.

Top Bottom