napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Testosterone Therapy and SARMS

bigdude1

Dylan,
I have just started watching your YouTube channel. I am 51 years old and I am working with a clinic is San Diego. I get tested for my testosterone levels once a month and I am in the 1000-1300 range. They want me in the 1500 range and we are adjusting dosages slowly. I have been with them for about six months.

My question for you is that is it safe to take SARMS and which ones, while on a hormone therapy program. I have taken SARMS in the past with good results. My main objective is body fat loss and lean muscle.

I would appreciate your thoughts.

why would they want you at that high of a level? what was their reasoning for that?

sarms are completely fine with trt... for your goals, cardarine, andarine and stenabolic... you can get them all at esarms.com

Dylan,
I have just started watching your YouTube channel. I am 51 years old and I am working with a clinic is San Diego. I get tested for my testosterone levels once a month and I am in the 1000-1300 range. They want me in the 1500 range and we are adjusting dosages slowly. I have been with them for about six months.

My question for you is that is it safe to take SARMS and which ones, while on a hormone therapy program. I have taken SARMS in the past with good results. My main objective is body fat loss and lean muscle.

I would appreciate your thoughts.

That's insane. My clinic shoots for 6-800 on trough day.

Top Bottom