domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TRT - Testosterone Replacement Therapy

In the UK blue horizon do private blood tests.

Quote Originally Posted by jtbull46 View Post
    Thanks. Seems that 400mg is not that much though. Almost a breath mint. Is there a way to "manipulate" the results when I get bloodwork done? I am also wondering that because once I take extra I don't want the doctor and my wife flipping out so I will have to figure out how to get the levels down temporarily for the blood work.

Damn feds make things so hard. Don't they have drug dealers and thugs to arrest? I don't think I ever heard of mass shootings over steroids.
    400mg is a pretty hefty dose and a far cry from a breath mint.

Once you are on higher levels that will show on a blood test. There's really no way around that

I also wouldn't recommend hiding anything from your wife. That never ends well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    100% correct.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
    Which part?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    400 is all I have ever used in a cycle. A breath mint?
    I am basing that on hearing of pros using like 2000mg total gear per week

Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    Well definitely the hiding shit from your wives. Lol

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
    I don't like to hide stuff, but she says if the doc goes 150 that is it. I call bullsh*t on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by jtbull46 View Post
    I am basing that on hearing of pros using like 2000mg total gear per week

I don't like to hide stuff, but she says if the doc goes 150 that is it. I call bullsh*t on that one.
    You have to educate them. I had to do that with mine too at first. They will think the steroids are bad evil devil drugs until you educate them on how they can be used safely and effectively.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Not to hijack but which test would you advise ordering for this? body builder testing?

I got Good news on trt my ins only pays and only requires 2 bl test year
    It allows me to blast as needed with more time to clear.

My previous md required every 3mo
    Last edited by BLUHOG; 05-03-2016 at 04:46 AM.

This forum has helped me with goals, knowledge of blast and cruise on trt, it has improved my life and health.

So does this mean you can take extra and cycle in a way that when you get bloodwork the doctor wont be able to tell the extra? That is exactly what I was trying to figure out how to do. I heard Olympic athletes did it all the time. They run their steroids in cycle way so they are off cycle when the blood tests come.

Most of them aren't CIRT tested, and seeing as almost all are supplementing testosterone to get to optimal levels, even if bloods show that they are high normal, it doesn't say that it's synthetic testosterone and is assumed natural - therefore legal.