napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Test Prop Cbbram

C

cbbram00

I'm switching from Platinum Biotech Test Cyp to Global Anabolics Test Prop (50 mg eod).

I'm going to give my input on how I feel. I have no immediate plans for blood work but I'm interested to know if I will notice or feel a difference in the following...

Less water retention
Less conversion to estrogen (will I still need an AI)
Less conversion to DHT

Will I have a libido increase?
Will I feel different?

I pinned 50mg last night with no pip. When I woke up this morning I could barely tell I had pinned last night. I would say pip was a 1 on a scale of 1-10 so pip shouldn't be an issue.

I know the ester from the Cyp will take a little while to clear so I'm going to keep that in mind for the next few days.

When I woke up this morning I felt a little more pep in my step... Placebo? We'll see...

Sorry...50 mg eod (350/wk) is far from a TRT dose
Was that your your TRT on the test cyp also?
What blood serum level does that give you?

Last edited:
Sorry...50 mg eod is far from a TRT dose
What blood serum level does that give you?
I have to disagree with you on this. 50mg eod is approx. 150 - 175mg / wk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...1am here ..I read eod... posted eod...but my brain kept thinking ED
My bad
50mg of prop eod is great
I pin my TRT prop daily....by far the best protocol for me

Sorry...1am here ..I read eod... posted eod...but my brain kept thinking ED
My bad
50mg of prop eod is great
I pin my TRT prop daily....by far the best protocol for me
No worries you had me doing my math over again... Lol

I'll consider daily but right now I want to try eod. It's ideal for my current situation.

No worries you had me doing my math over again... Lol

I'll consider daily but right now I want to try eod. It's ideal for my current situation.

Yeah.... really sorry about that... can I play the old age card ? Hehe

TRT Test Prop

I hope it works out for you, but I can tell you from my own personal experience I noticed no benefit at all running test prop versus cypionate. However, my own feeling on it, is that people like me that are not estrogen sensitive at all and have no issues with water retention are probably not the nest to judge the difference. Actually for me, I noticed better performance results and libido with test c pinned once per week believe it or not....and that's using the same source and same weekly dose

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I noticed better performance results and libido with test c pinned once per week believe it or not....

I believe it... Because you're pinning the full dose at once and you're getting a huge spike approximately 48 hours later. For libido I can see Cyp having a benefit there but estrogen and DHT conversion I'm hoping Prop will make a significant difference especially for my prostate... We'll see.

I believe it... Because you're pinning the full dose at once and you're getting a huge spike approximately 48 hours later. For libido I can see Cyp having a benefit there but estrogen and DHT conversion I'm hoping Prop will make a significant difference especially for my prostate... We'll see.

I'm certainly curious on what you think. I just do better with long esters on everything, and that's exclusively what I stick to now. I haven't touched a short Ester on anything in a couple years

I personally feel as if i hold more water on prop and have more estrogen conversion. Prop gave me more sides probably because the quick spike and then drop in hormone levels. But thats just me

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

PIP from the Prop is about a 2 this morning. I can feel it but it doesn't bother me... Only if I move a certain way. I know Prop can hurt but this won't be a concern at all.

I started having random erections last evening and this morning. I usually always wake up with morning wood but random erections out of nowhere are somewhat unusual off cycle so I'm thinking it's the Prop. I'm still feeling a little bit better than usual.

Gonna do another pin tonight.

PIP from the Prop is about a 2 this morning. I can feel it but it doesn't bother me... Only if I move a certain way. I know Prop can hurt but this won't be a concern at all.

I started having random erections last evening and this morning. I usually always wake up with morning wood but random erections out of nowhere are somewhat unusual off cycle so I'm thinking it's the Prop. I'm still feeling a little bit better than usual.

Gonna do another pin tonight.

Sounds like it's so far so good

Ok it's been a week so far and what I'm noticing is that I don't feel tired during the day at all. I have noticeably more energy. My libido is high but it seems more stable...not up and down. I haven't noticed any difference in water retention yet but it's still early.

I think the Cyp ester is clearing because I woke up in a pool of sweat last night.

So far all is well and I'm pleased.

Ok it's been a week so far and what I'm noticing is that I don't feel tired during the day at all. I have noticeably more energy. My libido is high but it seems more stable...not up and down. I haven't noticed any difference in water retention yet but it's still early.

I think the Cyp ester is clearing because I woke up in a pool of sweat last night.

So far all is well and I'm pleased.

That's good to hear bud. I'm glad it's working out for you

The one huge difference I've noticed between Prop and Cyp is that my libido is more stable with Prop than with Cyp. With Cyp my libido would be raging a day or two during the week and almost nonexistent the rest. With Prop I just feel like a healthy male with a high libido. It's not out of control one day and gone the next.

Top Bottom