napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Test prop

vocomeeh

Dylan,

I am a 28 year old TRT patient. TRT dose is 190mg cyp weekly, 500IU HCG weekly and .5mg arimidex 2x a week. This has my trough at around 650 for test when I do a blood test. My question is, if I add 200mg of prop 2x a week to my current trt dose for 6 weeks, how long from my last prop injection should I expect my levels to return to what they were from just being on trt? Hope this is a reasonable question. Thank you for your information you share on YouTube.

it will take at least a few weeks but likely more... the prop will be out of your system quicker but if you are worried about it, its not worth the risk with your doctor because im not comfortable giving you an exact time frame because if im off then you blame me... anything is possible with things like this... some people just hold on to things longer and some, it will exit extremely fast...

it will take at least a few weeks but likely more... the prop will be out of your system quicker but if you are worried about it, its not worth the risk with your doctor because im not comfortable giving you an exact time frame because if im off then you blame me... anything is possible with things like this... some people just hold on to things longer and some, it will exit extremely fast...

Thanks for the response! I am a legitimate TRT patient and I just wanted to make sure that when I give blood at the Dr, I am not going to give a test level that kicks me from the trt program. They expressly said "no use of outside anabolic steroids". So I'm thinking I will do my best to put off blood work for at least 6 weeks from the end of my cycle of prop.

Better be careful with that. I have bloods due sept. 1st. If all is well I will do my first blast for 3 months and then have a whole 3 months to clear out. (6 month blood checks) I wouldn't feel safe going any less than that personally. It's not worth the risk of getting booted from the DR office.

Better be careful with that. I have bloods due sept. 1st. If all is well I will do my first blast for 3 months and then have a whole 3 months to clear out. (6 month blood checks) I wouldn't feel safe going any less than that personally. It's not worth the risk of getting booted from the DR office.

Yeah I totally understand that. My "blast is only a 6 week cycle. So I'm hoping 6 weeks will be enough, if my level is too high I'll have to pretend I missed my shot day n took it only a few days before my blood test.

Personally I would just wait, the reward in gains for only 6 weeks on is not worth the risk. I would wait until after bloods and just run a full cycle.

Just make sure to give yourself plenty of time bro. You don't want to take any more risk than you have to

Just to add in. I completely agree with conservative approach when it comes to seeing your DR. I personally completed a 8 week blast with stashed up test cyp
from TRT (my normal dose was 200 mg/week). Ran 400mg/week for 8 weeks. Then gave it 30 days back to std dose (got this from literature). Anyhow, I will
be honest, I worried way to much and if I did it over again I would just wait until after testing to blast. In my particular case, I did 30 days std TRT then actually
skipped one week on dose prior to bloods for Doc. Kinda backfired. My levels were back at pre-TRT levels and Dr was worried they were too low! So I had
to scramble and tell him "blah, blah oh, sorry I had to do a last minute work trip and got messed up on timing and took the test when I got back and it was
6 days past injection (not 2) - sorry". He just said I need to do it ~2-3 days after injection next time......

So my lesson. Yeah, it cleared out but too much un-needed worry. And given you posted this I think you are in same boat I was in. So would wait until
after you next visit then fire away.

regards - billb

Hey Joe, what dose does your doc give you? Mine would only do a 10ml bottle at a time so that is like 10 weeks at 200 mg/week or 20 weeks at 100 mg/week. Just curious.

Hey Joe, what dose does your doc give you? Mine would only do a 10ml bottle at a time so that is like 10 weeks at 200 mg/week or 20 weeks at 100 mg/week. Just curious.

Prescribed 100mg week, has me at 800+ that's where I'm at with it now. and yes 10 ml vile is all I got as well. Not sure if that is just a legal or manufacturer thing.

Prescribed 100mg week, has me at 800+ that's where I'm at with it now. and yes 10 ml vile is all I got as well. Not sure if that is just a legal or manufacturer thing.

My dose is 190mg cyp weekly.. I go to Dr for first shot n they send me home w 3 preloaded shots of cup and I take them weekly after. Go back once a month. I did blood and got my shot from the Dr. They said I'll be due for blood in 3 months, I've done 5 weeks of blasting prop at 200mg 2x a week on top of my trt dose... I figure I have about 6 weeks to clear out... It's kinda too late to change anything guys. Thanks for the info. I'm not worried, it's a trt clinic, not my general Dr, so if they ask for blood I'll just say, let's do it next month... Lol I'm sure they will be ok. I was just looking for info on what to expect. Thanks again!
Cheers

My dose is 190mg cyp weekly.. I go to Dr for first shot n they send me home w 3 preloaded shots of cup and I take them weekly after. Go back once a month. I did blood and got my shot from the Dr. They said I'll be due for blood in 3 months, I've done 5 weeks of blasting prop at 200mg 2x a week on top of my trt dose... I figure I have about 6 weeks to clear out... It's kinda too late to change anything guys. Thanks for the info. I'm not worried, it's a trt clinic, not my general Dr, so if they ask for blood I'll just say, let's do it next month... Lol I'm sure they will be ok. I was just looking for info on what to expect. Thanks again!
Cheers

Gotcha. Given tprop speed, would think you should not have issues. Hope tprop blast has been good! I have a stash and planned to do EXACT same thing after next doc visit. Would be curous to hear your results at 5 weeks.

Top Bottom