domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRT taking a break

Quote Originally Posted by dkidplay View Post
    @dylan, yes and no on the hcg, my first year I wasn't continuously on it but this past year, they gave me the option to do it biweekly @500iu to keep my nads from shrinking since was noticing them getting smaller
    HCG should never be taken continuously for more than a few weeks at a time. It becomes counterproductive and problematic

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    HCG should never be taken continuously for more than a few weeks at a time. It becomes counterproductive and problematic

Also unless you're trying to have kids it's not really necessary.

Pharma Lady Rep
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Also unless you're trying to have kids it's not really necessary.

Pharma Lady Rep
    ya he says he wants kids, not sure if actively trying but wants lol

@Rick, was not aware of that, what side effects would it have? (Hcg)

Quote Originally Posted by dkidplay View Post
    @Rick, was not aware of that, what side effects would it have? (Hcg)
    HCG can and will cause a big rise in estrogen, and also you become desensitized to it the longer you use it. It becomes counterproductive over time because you can only mimic LH for so long before it doesn't work the same way, so,then when you need it to work to help you recover, it doesn't do anything and actually makes it much harder to get your body to recover if you were trying to come off and have kids

Morning gentlemen, was using my phone earlier to reply to post so could not be thorough. @Rick, that makes sense but take it that I've been doing this on the say the clinic with medical supervision so they did not brought this up to me, how they put it was you have the option to do it this way if fertility concerns you and see how your body works with it since some clients actually feel better incorporating it in their regime. My estrogen level as of Friday is 26, which seems to be right where they want it, hemoglobin 15.1, test high 500's ( as a result of us lowering the Test dose a few months back when it was too high). Now i am becoming more informed so i greatly appreciate the input. I am somewhat, not sure if this is the correct word, but looking forward to the break to try out this alternative with natural test boosters and the help of Sarms, (hope im still saying that a few weeks from now). I know it wont be as "good" as if i continued with the TRT but again just want to see if i can indeed go without the weekly pricking. If it comes to it and indeed i feel like shit for a long period of time, i have no problem going back to TRT if i have to, to better my quality of life.

@Dylan - I have arimidex, hcg, LGD , Novadex and RAD140 and will be getting MK677, Osterine, and possibly GW- when you say 8 weeks minimum does that include taking the dosages you recommended daily or once a wk?
    Last edited by dkidplay; 02-20-2016 at 07:30 PM.