napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt stop servere anxiety...

Boxingbully

Stopped trt a few months ago. Did a great pct. My blood work came back, my total t was 473ng/dl

When on trt i liked to stay in the high range 850-1000ng/dl

However i am really feeling like shitee since i stopped, my breathing is fucked can't stop controlling it manually.... I am dizzy all the time and have a feeling as if everything is unreal, like if you're really really high... Doc told me everything is ok... and that i have anxiety, he wants to put my ass on a SSRI, but f... that honestly... Maybe i should just start trt again. What would you do?

How long has it been since you stopped? How many months? How long were you on "TRT"? Which you obviously didn't need.

Stopped about 60-70 days ago. Have been on trt for the past 4 years, my natural t was much lower back then... about 280, which i have no explanation for.

With that length TRT your bloods could still be impacted by the external source of Test. What were your LSH FSH levels?

I was going to ask as well, any history of depression anxiety or panic attacks ? I had the fog feeling and down and confused and out of it, I can tell u my test was almost 700 total test so it wasnt the issue, could have just been a chemical imbalance, but let me tell you from experience and being on prozac for 6 months now, the first 3 was hell, I felt like a fucking zombie and put of it couodnt feel or think about shit it was fucking miserable, it went away thankfully but damn anti depressants are no joke, I got 6 months left till im off these and I cant wait for that shit.

Its likely anxiety or depression. I am super claustrophobic and I have to travel globally for my job. I had a few very bad and very long flights to Asia, India, Australia, etc and legit would feel like I was having an out of body experience, couldnt breath, sweating then cold with shivers, etc. Doctor put me on anti anxiety and it worked but I just dont like feeling committed to a drug to feel normal. I slowly backed it off to now I dont use it at all. I keep my script on hand just in case I need it but have realized I can control it when i feel it coming on.

Yours could be depression too. When you have test levels that are almost 50% higher than where you are now (800-1000 vs 473) of course you feel tired. Your TRT was way too high IMO. Where you are now is where you likely should have been for TRT.

I would get your bloods tested again as others have said you likely have the compounds still in your system and when they clear you may plummet so be aware of that.

Anytime you mess with your hormones it can cause issues like you are describing. Good thing is you will be fine! Just remember that.

Top Bottom