napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and steroids

Six

Hey Dylan,

I just recently ran into your videos on YouTube. Awesome content, keep doing what you do.
So, my Dr. has been prescribing me TESTOSTERONE for TRT. They are labelled as follows..
Tara-Testosterone
Testosterone Undeconate Capsules 40mg
I am supposed to take 3 each morning. I have played with the dosing by taking 2 daily for 12 weeks, then 4 daily for 12 weeks. So I blast then cruise. I've read all I can find online about this medication but still have a few questions, hopefully you can help.
Each capsule has a gelatin exterior and contains the test within it. From what I've read, it's liquid testosterone and an ester oil.

First question, could I draw out the liquid and inject it?
Second, would it be wise for me to be taking an AI?
Third, do I need to add a PCT when I come off of a blast to ease into the cruise, or is it unnecessary being that I am still taking some test?

I'll attach a photo of the package for reference.
A bit more about me, because everyone is different. I'm 32 yrs old. I'm 5'9" 204lbs at around 15% body fat. I was put onto trt because of a car accident that caused a back and knee injury which put me onto painkillers. The pain medication suppressed my test levels, making me put on a lot of weight. Prior to my injuries, I was very active but only a moderate gym enthusiast. Once I was put onto trt, I became very consistent at the gym, and an enthusiast of non-competitive bodybuilding. My training routine is basically progressive overload with simple linear periodization for personal goals and to track my progress. I'm a mesomorph so my body reacts fairly quickly to stimulus. The capsules are absorbed different from other orals, and leaves the majority of the testosterone unabsorbed. This is why I'm inquiring into wether I can get more out of them if I inject.

you need to just take everything as your doctor prescribed and stop messing around with it man... you need to stop attempting to blast and cruise with it... you can use an ai if you want to but you need to keep it low... no, you do not need a pct when on trt

Instead of experimenting why don't you actually follow the professional medical advice you are given?

there are always going to be a lot of guys blasting and cruising but there is a right way and a wrong way and MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, you will see it done the wrong way...

Hey, thanks for helping me post my question. I really appreciate it. Sometimes it's hard to find the line on your own, especially when it comes to Steroids and stacking.

I get it, but don't we have tons of guys blasting and cruising?
That's something that comes with experience and knowledge...not something that should be done just by winging it and experimenting with things that aren't meant to even be part of a blast. I wouldn't advise that with these capsules

Hey, thanks for helping me post my question. I really appreciate it. Sometimes it's hard to find the line on your own, especially when it comes to Steroids and stacking.
anytime bro, im happy to help

Top Bottom