napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT sarms and estrogen

frankostone

You have been really good about answering my questions, and I really respect your opinion and videos. I am currently on TRT and after several months I got my protocol in good shape. I'm currently cutting, and I was thinking about trying to add proviron to my routine. I have never messed with steroids so I'm really hesitant to mess with it. I don't really plan to ever get into steroids. I use mostly test and SARMs, but I feel the cutting aspect and estrogen reducing element of it could help me potentially get a harder physique and allow me to raise my testosterone dose and level when I start to bulk again. My question is do you have any recommendations on sites that are safe and easy to use? I just watched your video on letrozole too, and I was wondering how long does a person run it if it is so powerful to reduce estrogen?

Don't mess with letroze unless you have a dire need. It will completely crash your estrogen, and that is no good. Stick with Aromasin or Arimidex for an AI when taking higher than TRT doses of test. You want to keep your estrogen in range, not low, so an AI on TRT is almost never needed. Proviron makes a fantastic addition to any cycle. It ties up SHBG and therefore raising free test levels fornl more gains. It can also drive your libido way up too. All of the approved sources here are great, and I can help you as well if you would like, just PM me.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

you DO NOT need letrozole whatsoever man... you should not really do any more than your trt right now because you really have no idea what you are doing... stick around here and learn more and watch more videos etc... you need to learn a lot more before you do anything else when it comes to steroids... sarms would be a much better option along with your trt dose...

You have been really good about answering my questions, and I really respect your opinion and videos. I am currently on TRT and after several months I got my protocol in good shape. I'm currently cutting, and I was thinking about trying to add proviron to my routine. I have never messed with steroids so I'm really hesitant to mess with it. I don't really plan to ever get into steroids. I use mostly test and SARMs, but I feel the cutting aspect and estrogen reducing element of it could help me potentially get a harder physique and allow me to raise my testosterone dose and level when I start to bulk again. My question is do you have any recommendations on sites that are safe and easy to use? I just watched your video on letrozole too, and I was wondering how long does a person run it if it is so powerful to reduce estrogen?
Letro is for gyno treatment and is the most powerful AI of all. You dont sound like you have any reason to be lowering estrogen at all. Sarms do not convert to estrogen and you are at a TRT level of test

Top Bottom