napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Sarms for bulking

Eyeguy

Hello Guys
Lurking a while. Had a question about TRT and bulking sarms to get. I am 5'8 202 I would say 15% body fat. I know on the high end to bulk but want to add some size before I cut. No cycles in the past just TRT for a year now. Dose is 200mg a week. Test levels around 1400. I was looking to add LGD but don't know how it will effect TRT and levels. Any advise. Thanks

Recomp recomp recomp and RECOOOOMMMMPPP . the word bulking needs too disappear because it is generally an excuse too get fat . you should always be striving for bigger and leaner . If your eating clean and in a reasonable surplus at 15 percent you should end up leaner by adding muscle without fat . only people who should gain fat are competeors post contest because there body fat is at a ridiculously unmaintanable low . if your at 15 percent and you lean bulk properly you should get leaner and bigger simontainously if you get fatter your diet is sloppy and your not training hard enough

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast reply @gymjunkie38 any suggestions on what to take. I really don't want to miss with my TRT since it has really helped me in all aspects of its purpose.

I'm not a sarms guy if that's what your after I'm sure Dylan or rick will chime in there I'm more For AAS but I generally work with bodybuilders

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I am ok with AAS I know this page promotes both. Let me know your thoughts for AAS recomp

Hello Guys
Lurking a while. Had a question about TRT and bulking sarms to get. I am 5'8 202 I would say 15% body fat. I know on the high end to bulk but want to add some size before I cut. No cycles in the past just TRT for a year now. Dose is 200mg a week. Test levels around 1400. I was looking to add LGD but don't know how it will effect TRT and levels. Any advise. Thanks
Lgd will not affect your test levels at all bro. You are fine to add it in. You'll want to run 10mg per day dosed in the am for 12 weeks, and make sure you get it from www.sarmsx.com to insure you have high quality legit lgd.

Obviously you are not on Dr prescribed TRT
Your test level is double where it should be for true trt....700 to 900ng/dL

Is your test doctor prescribed? 200mg is often prescribed but if it's bro gong you to 1400 the doc should be lowering that to bring you closer to the upper normal range

It is doctor prescribed and I take nothing else. Thats what my level is when it was around 700 I still had sides but thanks for the concern

Last edited:
I do have a script. My bloods are all good. Thanks for the concern guys. Hemoglobin and Hematocrit normal

no, your test levels are TOO HIGH for trt bro.. so you are clearly dosing it too high... just like its not good to be too low, its not good to stay too high year round...

Top Bottom