napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and sarms.

Boogar

Hey all. I have been using mainly sust, var, deca and epistane for the past 10 years at low to moderate doeses 2x12 week cycles / year With fantastic results
. We had a crazy little boy a couple years ago, I stopped working out about a year ago...blah blah blah.
Doctor put me on 350mg cypionate every 3 weeks...i feel a lot better. I'm ready to start stocking so in about 6,months I will be ready get back doimg what I love. Test var and deca just really works for me.

I'm 38, in muscle-ish fat dad shape, 6ft6 270lbs. I'm also on levothyroxine 50mcg a,day (heredity, 70% of my family is hypo)

Mildly gyno prone, epi takes care,of it

Would sarms be better or more beneficial than what ive been running?

Looking for experiences

Thanks
Boogar

it sounds like your body fat is far too high for steroid use... so yes, sarms would definitely be the better and safer option

Doesnt sound like you are in the right shape for steroids or have the right foundation built. That takes years of consistent training and dieting. Sarms are your best bet for the time being

Actually I was a pro football player, naga fighter and boxer, not to mention competing in several local power lifting comps...so I'm well aware of what it takes to reach that level both from a strength and conditioning perspective. At my biggest I was 285lbs, 6f6 and all of 12% body fat.... Matter of fact my foundation is fantastic. I can still throw up 350+ on a cold day and still hang in a loose boxing match. I fell from grace, family comes first so thats what I focused on. My thyroid gave out so that didnt help, time was all but non existent and my diet went to shit. I'm ready to move on and I'm not intentionally trying to be a prick, but one thing my life has taught me is not to assume you know anything about anyone

I forgot to mention that since the initial post a month ago I've already dropped 15 pounds probably mostly water and fat but I'm starting to feel good again and that's what matters

Sounds like the foundation is there. Just keep working on getting that bodyfat down.

DylanGamelli, I ballooned up to 19.95% BF, but it seems to be coming off quick withnthe levo and other natural metabolics. Waist is back down to 34.

RickRock, thanks man. Low test is hard to come back from, but thyroid is twice as bad. Strength through struggle right?

Top Bottom