napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with sarms

Gooz55

I am 22 and about to be put on TRT again. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with transverse myelitis and recovered well. But bout three months out the hospital I noticed always to be tired and just no motivation. I went for blood work and turns out to be low T about the high 200s. Was put on TRT which was Test Cyp 200 mg/mL every two weeks for 6 times so bout 3 months. Went back for blood work and came out to be very low 300s about 320 something if I remember correctly. A couple weeks ago I started feeling the same way and went back for blood and T was at 310. He just put me on Test Enanthate at 200 mg/mL every two weeks for 5 times. Is there any sarms I can stack with or anything else I can do to help get my levels back up??????

You are fine to use sarms with trt, but they have absolutely no effect on test leveks whatsoever

Your test levels keep coming back low because your doc has you doing injections every two weeks. My doc had me on the same protocol at same dosage and my levels were still low. Switched me to 150mg per week and my levels are now around a 1000. Sarms with TRT are good my friend.

Your test levels keep coming back low because your doc has you doing injections every two weeks. My doc had me on the same protocol at same dosage and my levels were still low. Switched me to 150mg per week and my levels are now around a 1000. Sarms with TRT are good my friend.

Agreed. Weekly injections would make a huge difference and keep much more stable blood levels rather than putting your hormones on a roller coaster

Did you continue after or stopped? I'm just trying to look for other options if this doesn't work.

3-4 days after injection. If my estrogen is around 15-20 my levels come back close to 1200, if E is between 25-30, levels are around 1000.

Top Bottom