napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and sarms

withbrok

Great youtube vids and I really like that your products are liquid versus pills.

I'm 40 years old, 5'9" and 190lbs. Probably 15% body fat. I train boxing and Muay Thai four to five days a week. I lift about one or two days a week. Primarily back squats, deadlift, standing press. The rest is calisthenics...pushups, pull-ups and dips. I keep a pretty solid physique with this program but it's getting harder and harder to get lean.

This Thursday I went to Total T clinic here in La Jolla. I've been feeling like shit for many months. Dragging my ass around trying to stay strong and fit. It was no surprise my T levels came back really low. 237 as a matter of fact. So I started TRT immediately. I'm on a small Test dose and mostly HCG to maintain sperm count. They said it took a long time to drop that low and that it's going to take a few months to get me back in line of 600-800.

So, do I roll with the TRT plan for a few months then consider SARMS so that I know what the TRT and HCG are actually doing for me?

I like the idea of MK2886 for the healing properties. At my age and training the way I do I'm literally in a constant state of being banged up all the time. Just watched your vid on S4 and it seems to be great for cutting. I have no desire to put on size. My goal is to lean out and make it a tad easier to keep on muscle. I'm no body builder but because of my training people think I am. 95% of what I do is body weight training of some type.

My TRT is costing me $299mo. I'm trying to keep a budget in mind and don't really want to stack many things if I go the SARMS route.

Any advice?

Hmmm, considering I need a high level of output in terms of cardio/conditioning as well as recovery/healing...I'm thinking of stacking GW and MK.

Still not sure about how long to run these and also if I should wait a few months until my TRT/HCG really get going.

Hmmm, considering I need a high level of output in terms of cardio/conditioning as well as recovery/healing...I'm thinking of stacking GW and MK.

Still not sure about how long to run these and also if I should wait a few months until my TRT/HCG really get going.

You are fine to run those now bud. They will not impact the way you feel on TRT or any of your TRT numbers whatsoever. Those would stack well with your TRT. Here is the protocol for that. Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks @rickrock. Yes, will be buying from sarmsx...I like that it's liquid and I buy from sources that provide knowledge.

What is the typical cycle for both the GW and MK? How long off cycle?

I really hope with all the training I do along with my better T numbers and SARMS that I can finally get lean. Diet is pretty solid. It's been a tough go the last 6mo plus.

Thanks @rickrock. Yes, will be buying from sarmsx...I like that it's liquid and I buy from sources that provide knowledge.

What is the typical cycle for both the GW and MK? How long off cycle?

I really hope with all the training I do along with my better T numbers and SARMS that I can finally get lean. Diet is pretty solid. It's been a tough go the last 6mo plus.

I gave you the dosages and cycle length above bro. After your cycle is complete just return to TRT, and you could start another cycle if you'd like after about 4 weeks off

Thanks for the link.

I'm a tad confused on, say, what a single bottle purchase is supplying me. Example, this link ( https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76 for ) leaves (for me in my opinion) quite a bit for me to guess at. The details section does not blatantly say "buy this product for $x and you will get a 12 week supply at Yml per day"

I'm ready to purchase GW right now and then expand from there. But I don't know with absolute precision what amount of product I'm getting. It's possible I'm missing something.

Thanks for the link.

I'm a tad confused on, say, what a single bottle purchase is supplying me. Example, this link ( https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76 for ) leaves (for me in my opinion) quite a bit for me to guess at. The details section does not blatantly say "buy this product for $x and you will get a 12 week supply at Yml per day"

I'm ready to purchase GW right now and then expand from there. But I don't know with absolute precision what amount of product I'm getting. It's possible I'm missing something.

It's a 30 ml bottle dosed at 20mg/ ml. So, one 30 ml bottle is a one month supply dosed at one ml a day.

Thanks Shunka, I figured as much but needed to be 100% certain regardless of the calcs. I made the purchase.

I hope so! I've got a good month or more in front of me before I see any energy benefits from the TRT/HCG, so GW it is.

In a month, once I've given GW a test run, I'm strongly considering a GW and MK stack.

Thanks for the link.

Each bottle is 30ml

GW is 20mg per ml, so a bottle lasts a month at recommended dosage

Mk2866 is 50mg per ml so a bottle lasts two months at recommended dosage

yes, all bottles are 30 ML so its simple math from there brother... just look at the concentration levels... so GW is 20 MG/ML so if the bottle contains 30 ML, then there are 30 servings of 20 mg

Top Bottom