domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trt and "cruise". What's the difference?

Trt and "cruise". What's the difference?

What is the real difference between the two? I've read doing self administer of trt is pretty much no looking back. But can you do a cruise dose of test and a few blast throughout the year and come back to normal levels?

Not sure if I wrote this out correctly but can one cruise and blast a year and come out ok? Or once you "cruise" dose test, there is no coming back??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've read of people using gear for an extended period of time and they were able go back to normal after a very extensive PCT. The chances however are not really good and you should always be prepared for worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I've read of people using gear for an extended period of time and they did go back to normal after a very extensive PCT but the changes are not really good and you should always be prepared for worst case scenario.
    So when you say "changes are not really good" does that also mean that some did not come back to normal levels? Could someone blast and cruise maybe 1-2yrs and come back to normal levels with a good amount of pct?

Quote Originally Posted by stets View Post
    So when you say "changes are not really good" does that also mean that some did not come back to normal levels? Could someone blast and cruise maybe 1-2yrs and come back to normal levels with a good amount of pct?

Sorry I meant chances... There's really no way of knowing. Is it possible? I think so but the longer the less of a chance in my opinion...

Sorry I meant chances... There's really no way of knowing. Is it possible? I think so but the longer the less of a chance in my opinion...
    Understandable. I don't mind doing pct but if blasting and cruising has no more sides as cycling off then I wouldn't mind trying a cruise blast for a year or 2.

Understandable. I don't mind doing pct but if blasting and cruising has no more sides as cycling off then I wouldn't mind trying a cruise blast for a year or 2.

The hormonal swings are definitely less with blast and cruise but most people will call it reckless behavior if done when you're capable of PCT so be prepared for that type of feedback.

The hormonal swings are definitely less with blast and cruise but most people will call it reckless behavior if done when you're capable of PCT so be prepared for that type of feedback.
    Yea I'm not going to do that. I don't get that bad emotionally. Just wondering if people can come off normally if done proper

Yea I'm not going to do that. I don't get that bad emotionally. Just wondering if people can come off normally if done proper

I was watching a video about Dorian Yates and when he retired and came off of everything he did not go back to normal and is on TRT for life. That is not necessary a bad thing because it can keep you feeling young in your later years but it will be a life long commitment.

I was watching a video about Dorian Yates and when he retired and came off of everything he did not go back to normal and is on TRT for life. That is not necessary a bad thing because it can keep you feeling young in your later years but it will be a life long commitment.
    But that seems for the intense professional bbers. Would doing a conservative cruise/blast get you back to normal levels after a few years of doing it?

But that seems for the intense professional bbers. Would doing a conservative cruise/blast get you back to normal levels after a few years of doing it?

I don't think it really matters... Professional bber or regular Joe... It can do permanent damage.