napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT questions

treejost

Hey brother, seen a few of your videos regarding trt. You seem informed, but most of all you seem honest. I'm thinking of it, because I will be 45 in July. But most importantly, I think I have the symptoms. Anyone who's known me, I've always kept control and always kept my cool. But since 2013 I've been experiencing what I believe to be stress or panic attacks? The first couple times it happened I went to the hospital, thought I was having a stroke or heart attack. But both times the hospital ran tests and said that everything was normal. So I been living on the edge since 2013, stressed at work and at home. Depressed, not caring if my wife and I make love or not. Just not feeling like my old self. Now I'm grumpy, negative and kind of lazy. But I do force myself to hit the iron atleast twice a week and cardio 3x a week. I have muscle but always seem to have a gut. TRT seems like a big step, so I been watching videos on YouTube about it. The scary part is dealing with the stuff that comes with testosterone: ai, hcg, possible raised hemocrit or blood pressure. But I can't keep living like this. Thoughts please??? Who are the best doctors??? Because my family dr wouldn't check my testosterone or esterodial, he looked at me like I was crazy and wanted to put me on meds, in which I refused to take.

see a qualified endocrinologist....trt is not something you "decide" to do
it is a treatment protocol for men diagnosed as hypogonadal...only a competent Dr can make that diagnosis
TRT can be complicated and your whole hormone system needs to be monitored...especially in the first year...to keep everything in balance...its not something you can do properly on your own

If your current Dr is clueless...its not an excuse for self treatment...find a good endo that specializes in mens health....NOT A TRT CLINIC QUACK

Last edited:
you need to see an endocrinologist brother... a good endo will be able to help you with all of this... you cannot just do this on your own bro... you MUST get a doctor to see and advise you... they will be able to he help you with everything...

We aren't doctors. You need to go see an endo to get this taken care of with proper professional medical treatment

Definitely agree with all the above, I went to my primary Dr thinking my T was low after basically having all the symptoms, and although he did do my blood work to find out I was below normal he wasn't comfortable treating me for it and sent me to and Endocrinologist.

Top Bottom