napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT questions

DT117

I have some curiosity. I'm not looking to start TRT especially at my age. I just have some questions. What age is viewed as acceptable to start TRT? When people say there is a lot that goes into besides dosage and estrogen control what do you mean? For the guys on TRT, are you on it because you cycled so many times that your natural production never bounced back, or just to improve your well being? I've been meaning to ask these questions for a while. I know I'm not thinking of all the questions I really have. Please enlighten my stupid ass

I have some curiosity. I'm not looking to start TRT especially at my age. I just have some questions. What age is viewed as acceptable to start TRT? When people say there is a lot that goes into besides dosage and estrogen control what do you mean? For the guys on TRT, are you on it because you cycled so many times that your natural production never bounced back, or just to improve your well being? I've been meaning to ask these questions for a while. I know I'm not thinking of all the questions I really have. Please enlighten my stupid ass

How old are you? I'm 53. I hit several cycles in my 20's. Nobody really did PCT back then. I stopped doing juice because I got a job that drug tested randomly. I didn't know anything about TRT until a buddy of mine was doing Androgel and got my interest piqued. I was in my mid 40's when I asked my doctor to check my Test levels. I was at 274 so I was sent to a urologist. Now, I don't know if my numbers were low because of my past cycle history. There are many guys who never juiced that ended up with low T.

Anyway, I went on the gel. It was ok. My numbers fluctuated from 550-700 on the gel. My health insurance, after 5 years, started to give me a hard time about covering it. I was then hooked up with a TRT clinic. Been on 200mg a week of Test Cyp, arimidex and HCG. My numbers are around 1250. Doc has no problem with it as long as I don't have an sides. I'll prob lower it. Been on the injections for about a year and a half.

There is no age that is viewed as acceptable. I've read stories of guys that were in their mid 20's and for whatever reason had Test levels in the 100's. So. age isn't the only factor.

Generally, it's older men. middle aged, for the most part. In addition to low T numbers other factors such as feeling sluggish, always tired, body getting soft, low sex drive, etc. There are guys on the lower end of the scale that didn't have any sides and wouldn't know they had low T if they didn't get a blood test.

I'm 27. Just to clarify, I'm not looking to go in TRT myself. Just researching. I'm sure I will in the future. But I recover quite well from cycles now.

I've been on Dr prescribed TRT for ten years now. Started with that gel crap, then moved up to injections. I got shut down in 2006 by taking a commercially available oral supplement put out by ALRI called Jungle Warfare Extreme, original. According to the rumors, it was spiked with an anabolic steroid. I exceeded the recommend cycle length x 4 with no PCT. My test level was at 94 when I was first diagnosed

I was 35 when i started TRT. 3 blood test months apart confirmed low levels around 270 -300. Also, my LH and FSH were low. Like many others, i started on the gel which did little. It was expensive - for the insurance company - but still costed me $50 per month in copay. 6 months later i switched to IM. The difference was night and day, not to mention the cost savings. With all the Doctors and clinics available, i would suggest choosing carefully. The best route IMO is a Doctor who will let you inject yourself. Forget having to go in once a week for an injection. That is more money and just a hassle...totally unnecessary. In addition, also get a feel for if the doctor knows what he is doing. If you have run gear then you should know the general questions to ask to see if the Doc knows his stuff. Ex. If insist on bi-weelky or monthly injections..move on.

I started up TRT at age 38. I had just got done with Avery hard and grueling prep for a show, which can also make it very hard on your endocrine system. I tried for 4 months to recover and my test levels were still at 122. Felt like absolute death so I went on TRT at that time

Yea my trt was from cycling without pct , which was never recommended back then. I'm 39 now..age plays no factor. once your levels tank and never come back it's time for trt..I know 20 year olds on trt because some stupid fuck like bostin lyod put them on a pro level cycle at 17/18 and totally fucked them up for life

I was taking androstenediol and some other stuff together.I cant remember the exact stuff but I took it for about 2 years. I am thinking thats what fucked me up. Or the doctor that put me on trt with no hcg or aremidex. Did bloods about a month ago my T was at 164. With no insurance and a lot of research I am on self trt!

Top Bottom