napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Questions

GB4682

Finally saw my Dr. this morning to talk about my low test level (138). He immediately recommended TRT and offered me the usual range of gels, pellets etc... I said I'd prefer injections and he said good call. He's starting me at 200 mg Test Cyp every other week. I asked if it would be better to do 100 mg per week to avoid peaks and valleys. He said it wasn't neccessay. I also asked about Aromasin and he said it's unlikely that I will need it but we will check my bloods in 7 weeks to see where I am at. What are your thoughts about injecting every 2 weeks? Should I split the dose and do it weekly?

Also, did my first injection in my quad today. That is going to take some getting used to. I hope it gets easier. They had me use a 22g needle. I'm going to change that to a 25g.

Finally saw my Dr. this morning to talk about my low test level (138). He immediately recommended TRT and offered me the usual range of gels, pellets etc... I said I'd prefer injections and he said good call. He's starting me at 200 mg Test Cyp every other week. I asked if it would be better to do 100 mg per week to avoid peaks and valleys. He said it wasn't neccessay. I also asked about Aromasin and he said it's unlikely that I will need it but we will check my bloods in 7 weeks to see where I am at. What are your thoughts about injecting every 2 weeks? Should I split the dose and do it weekly?

Also, did my first injection in my quad today. That is going to take some getting used to. I hope it gets easier. They had me use a 22g needle. I'm going to change that to a 25g.

Sounds like you're Doc has you lined out with the standard protocol ,,,,,,I would go with 25g,,,,,

whats your age and what and when was your last cycle ?

I don't know how long I've had low test. This was the first time I've had it checked. I'm 49 years old and have run one Sarms cycle, GW, SR, MK288 and S4. Followed it with PCT of Clomid and GW. PCT ended early Sept and got my bloods one month ago. FSH was 2.4 and LH was 3.5. Estradiol 8.0.

I don't know how long I've had low test. This was the first time I've had it checked. I'm 49 years old and have run one Sarms cycle, GW, SR, MK288 and S4. Followed it with PCT of Clomid and GW. PCT ended early Sept and got my bloods one month ago. FSH was 2.4 and LH was 3.5. Estradiol 8.0.

based on what you just stated theres a good chance that your natural test would recover if you gave it more time, but at your age trt would be a personal option. usually a doc would want to test you again in 3-6 months to see if you truly had low test and to determine actual cause, especially if you told him you ran hormone altering compounds within the last years time.

how about you dont take any meds for the next 3-6 months and restest to see where your natural test levels truly are unless you just want to jump right into TRT which would be a personal preference

how about you dont take any meds for the next 3-6 months and restest to see where your natural test levels truly are unless you just want to jump right into TRT which would be a personal preference

That's a good idea. Thanks Angelo

That test number is pretty low, and you only ran sarms with correct pct and ample time off. I don't see a,problem going the trt route, especially with your age

But I would push for the weekly injections. There's way too much instability to go every two weeks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom