napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT question

monRAKO0

I am new relatively to TRT and have a question for you.

So far, I started off with the gels - hated them and they did not help. Switched to clomid which raised my levels modestly. I then moved to pellets which I liked since it's only once every 3 months or so. What I didn't like was the pellet extrusion and the lows I was experiencing prior to the next implant. Tried HCG alone.

I am now injecting Test Cypionate. It has been a lot of trial and error for me. Here is my current routine:

100mg Test Cyp every 3.5 days
1/2mg Anastrozole 24 hours after injection

My testicles have really shrunken and I have a few other things going on (swings in libido, weak erections at times). I am thinking of adding HCG at 250iu every 3.5 days.

What are your thoughts on adding HCG? On my routine as a whole?

Are you getting official TRT or are you self administering? The first thing I see is your arimidex use needs to stop, switch to aromasin 10mgs EOD - a suicide AI is much better for TRT.

HCG, depends on how you use it, I don't see the need for it during TRT.

Getting official TRT. Started with endocrinologist, then to urologist. Recently switched to a new urologist. The new Dr. seems knowledgeable. Test level was around 250 prior to starting any treatment - I felt like crap. Gels did nothing for me, clomid and HCG raised my levels a little. I seemed ok on testopel but had issues with the pellets coming out. I was very reluctant to start injections but it has been easier than I expected. Started off with 200mg Test Cypionate every 2 weeks. Blood work done the morning prior to my next shot - Test was down to 178. Tested levels again 3 days after 200mg shot and I was all the way up to 1153. Now I am doing 100mg on Friday morning and Monday evening (3.5 days). What do you think about lowering that to 70 or 80mg? Haven't had levels rechecked yet, but I feel better with the exception of swings in libido and occasional weak boners. I like the idea of keeping the boys working - that's why I wanted to add HCG. Plus I heard it may help with the other issues.

Also, what is a suicide AI?

Thank you!

Getting official TRT. Started with endocrinologist, then to urologist. Recently switched to a new urologist. The new Dr. seems knowledgeable. Test level was around 250 prior to starting any treatment - I felt like crap. Gels did nothing for me, clomid and HCG raised my levels a little. I seemed ok on testopel but had issues with the pellets coming out. I was very reluctant to start injections but it has been easier than I expected. Started off with 200mg Test Cypionate every 2 weeks. Blood work done the morning prior to my next shot - Test was down to 178. Tested levels again 3 days after 200mg shot and I was all the way up to 1153. Now I am doing 100mg on Friday morning and Monday evening (3.5 days). What do you think about lowering that to 70 or 80mg? Haven't had levels rechecked yet, but I feel better with the exception of swings in libido and occasional weak boners. I like the idea of keeping the boys working - that's why I wanted to add HCG. Plus I heard it may help with the other issues.

Also, what is a suicide AI?

Thank you!

Suicidal AI is aromasin: https://www.isarms.com/aromasin

I would keep your testosterone dose the same, keep it going.

I am new relatively to TRT and have a question for you.

So far, I started off with the gels - hated them and they did not help. Switched to clomid which raised my levels modestly. I then moved to pellets which I liked since it's only once every 3 months or so. What I didn't like was the pellet extrusion and the lows I was experiencing prior to the next implant. Tried HCG alone.

I am now injecting Test Cypionate. It has been a lot of trial and error for me. Here is my current routine:

100mg Test Cyp every 3.5 days
1/2mg Anastrozole 24 hours after injection

My testicles have really shrunken and I have a few other things going on (swings in libido, weak erections at times). I am thinking of adding HCG at 250iu every 3.5 days.

What are your thoughts on adding HCG? On my routine as a whole?

First of all - never use HCG, as it can cause gyno and suppression, and it will do nothing for the natural testosterone production. It only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, so it does not actually stimulate them to work properly. Therefore, better use some other test boosters, that will at least make your balls work and will not cause side effects.

As for your libido issues, better use aromasin than arimidex (anastrozole), as it is a much more effective AI, and it has a lot of additional benefits. It will improve your cholesterol levels, will increase IGF-1 production by up to 23%, and will not allow any estrogen rebounds to happen. All in all, it is the best AI you can get these days, so I would stick to it.

Thanks for your response. What are other test boosters that will make my balls work and not cause side effects? The only reason I was thinking of adding HCG is because while I was on it only I felt pretty good (even though my test levels only increased marginally). My biggest issue is having weaker erections at times...one day it's fine the next day it's not. Any thoughts on this problem?

There are a multitude of natty test boosters to choose from. Choose some that will have in its ingredient list horny goat weed, mucuna pruriens, basella alba, ginseng....these are the best ingredients. Also, if you got some libido issues, you can use some Proviron at 25-50 mgs per day. It is very readily available, relatively cheap, and causes no suppression or other side effects. You will get increased test levels from it, and better libido.

Thanks for your response. What are other test boosters that will make my balls work and not cause side effects? The only reason I was thinking of adding HCG is because while I was on it only I felt pretty good (even though my test levels only increased marginally). My biggest issue is having weaker erections at times...one day it's fine the next day it's not. Any thoughts on this problem?

test boosters are not going to do it bro... im sorry but that will have minimal help at best and thats probably not going to do much of anything... hcg is fine if you use it properly but it only provides a jumpstart to things but anything longer than 4 weeks is very detrimental... if your looking to add to your trt then you may want to look at rad140 to help with test levels... it is made for raising testosterone and you can give this a shot... you can run it 16 weeks at 20 mg per day... SARMS X will be launching this week and will have the highest quality you can find... i also agree with looking at using proviron as well... you definitely want to make the switch to aromasin in this scenario

I agree with Dylan, and the rad140 would be a very good addition. Meanwhile, till the sarms x starts working, you may as well use some proviron to keep your erections fine. In any case it won't hurt, and does not cost much.

Top Bottom