napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Question

OTL

I'm currently on cycle running Robolics RoboTest Cyp 250mg twice a week, 500mg. I'm getting older so I'd really like to start blasting & cruising. My thought is to make my appt to see my doc after I come off my cycle and before I start PCT. So my question is, has anyone else went and tried to get on TRT after a cycle and before PCT while teste levels are low? And exactly how many weeks after the last pin is best to go see the doc so my levels are low as crap? Thanks in advance!!

I'm currently on cycle running Robolics RoboTest Cyp 250mg twice a week, 500mg. I'm getting older so I'd really like to start blasting & cruising. My thought is to make my appt to see my doc after I come off my cycle and before I start PCT. So my question is, has anyone else went and tried to get on TRT after a cycle and before PCT while teste levels are low? And exactly how many weeks after the last pin is best to go see the doc so my levels are low as crap? Thanks in advance!!

It's different for all, I was diagnosed with low test before cycling so I have a legit bottom. During the early trial and error of dosing I did a number off complete breaks and took between 5-7 week to completely empty out.

I can tell you right now, that if you try to do that and your doc has any sense he will know that you were just on, and probably won't prescribe TRT. The reason being is your LH and FSH will be near zero, indicating shutdown and being on exogenous hormones.

I would go about this the right way. Attempt a full recovery with proper PCT. if you can sustain healthy levels, then that's awesome....no need for TRT. If you are low, then go to the doc.

I can tell you right now, that if you try to do that and your doc has any sense he will know that you were just on, and probably won't prescribe TRT. The reason being is your LH and FSH will be near zero, indicating shutdown and being on exogenous hormones.

I would go about this the right way. Attempt a full recovery with proper PCT. if you can sustain healthy levels, then that's awesome....no need for TRT. If you are low, then go to the doc.

Gotcha, sounds good thank you.

Top Bottom