napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt question

Onanotherlevel

On my Cruz aka Trt i do my 200mg shot once a week n my arimidex would there be any benfits to adding some tomaxifin into the mix thanks

I have a decent amount of it heard it was used as n AI years ago. And i know fitness n bikinigirkd use it to dry out and for spot reduction. Was just see trying to get some insight

There is no good reason to take something that tells your natural system to turn on when you are taking Test which is telling it to shut off....

I have a decent amount of it heard it was used as n AI years ago. And i know fitness n bikinigirkd use it to dry out and for spot reduction. Was just see trying to get some insight

Nolva is not an Aromatose inhibitor. It doesn't lower estrogen. It simply blocks it. There are some females that have used it for spot reduction and drying out, but I don't recommend that whatsoever for females. And if you are a male it does not work that way....at all. The females system is entirely different because of the amount of estrogen in their bodies

Nolva is not an Aromatose inhibitor. It doesn't lower estrogen. It simply blocks it. There are some females that have used it for spot reduction and drying out, but I don't recommend that whatsoever for females. And if you are a male it does not work that way....at all. The females system is entirely different because of the amount of estrogen in their bodies

Rick thanks for the response and detailed explanation appreciate it

Top Bottom