napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Question?

bahalters

Hey Dylan,

i am 29 years old. I have been a natural body builder for the last 10 years. I have done a few cycles of SARMS over the years and made some gains from them. Over the years i have been intrigued with the thought of using anabolics as im sure you know i have a lot of friends that have used them with no problems. I have always wanted to do things the right way so i went to a doctor and got my bloodwork done. My testosterone came back a 611 out of 900. My doctor said she could prescribed me 100mg a week. I asked her if it would bring my levels up to a 900 and she said it should. Im on the fence about using 100mg a week i dont know if its worth it. I want to make gains from it. A lot of my friends say i should start at 500mg a week but feel like i should follow my doctors recommendation. What are your thoughts. Thank you

500 mg a week is NOT a TRT dose, that's full on cycle. You shouldn't be messing with TRT when you nat level is 611. I'd kill to have 611 naturally.

no REAL doctor would EVER prescribe trt at 611... you are well within range and they just dont do that so something clearly is not adding up... 280-1100 is the range and you are RIGHT in the middle... come on bro..

Hey Dylan,

i am 29 years old. I have been a natural body builder for the last 10 years. I have done a few cycles of SARMS over the years and made some gains from them. Over the years i have been intrigued with the thought of using anabolics as im sure you know i have a lot of friends that have used them with no problems. I have always wanted to do things the right way so i went to a doctor and got my bloodwork done. My testosterone came back a 611 out of 900. My doctor said she could prescribed me 100mg a week. I asked her if it would bring my levels up to a 900 and she said it should. Im on the fence about using 100mg a week i dont know if its worth it. I want to make gains from it. A lot of my friends say i should start at 500mg a week but feel like i should follow my doctors recommendation. What are your thoughts. Thank you

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your test levels. Why the hell are you looking into TRT?

Agreed with the above, your natural levels are in good range, no need to shut yourself down and inject every week for the rest of your life for an extra 100 or 200 on your current level. Doing a 1st cycle is a different story which you wouldn't even need 500mg.

Ive been training for a long time naturally and feel like i have reached a plateau. I have wanted to do anabolics for quiet some time but my health is important to me. All my friends that are on TRT go to this doctor. She checks your levels and than gives you a prisciption. I dont want to start my dose to high there so much conflicting information and everyone has different opinions i feel lost and confused lol.

Going on TRT when you're levels are over 400, let alone 600 is just silly IMHO. Making the jump to TRT is not a decision you should make lightly, especially when your levels are perfectly healthy.

Thank you so much your advice it really has helped me. I have a prescription now and already bought the testosterone just havent started anything yet. FML.

Ive been training for a long time naturally and feel like i have reached a plateau. I have wanted to do anabolics for quiet some time but my health is important to me. All my friends that are on TRT go to this doctor. She checks your levels and than gives you a prisciption. I dont want to start my dose to high there so much conflicting information and everyone has different opinions i feel lost and confused lol.

Ahhh yes, the infamous "plateau" at 29. Next time open with that

This doctor basically gives it to anyone as long there levels arent at the top of the range. From what im hearing 100mg wont be worth making any gains.

This doctor basically gives it to anyone as long there levels arent at the top of the range. From what im hearing 100mg wont be worth making any gains.

TRT dose, even when it brings you from 600 to 900 will give negligible gains. It would even likely hinder you as testosterone is linked to many other hormones. When you start to take exogenous hormones it will have a cascading affect on many many other hormones. Taking your levels from 600 to 3-4k+ will allow you to make gains as long as you properly return to your normal levels. I'd strongly suggest dropping the idea of trt, you can do cycles and properly pct, but doing trt I think would end up being counterproductive for you.
steroid.gif

Agreed with the above, your natural levels are in good range, no need to shut yourself down and inject every week for the rest of your life for an extra 100 or 200 on your current level. Doing a 1st cycle is a different story which you wouldn't even need 500mg.

What is a safe starting dose.

TRT dose, even when it brings you from 600 to 900 will give negligible gains. It would even likely hinder you as testosterone is linked to many other hormones. When you start to take exogenous hormones it will have a cascading affect on many many other hormones. Taking your levels from 600 to 3-4k+ will allow you to make gains as long as you properly return to your normal levels. I'd strongly suggest dropping the idea of trt, you can do cycles and properly pct, but doing trt I think would end up being counterproductive for you.
steroid.gif

In your opinion if i have never done a cycle of testosterone before what is a safe starting dose.

In your opinion if i have never done a cycle of testosterone before what is a safe starting dose.

Typical starting doses for a cycle are about 350-500mg/wk. Most on this forum will recommend being towards 350 for the first time. I tend to have a higher tolerance for risk and think pushing towards 500. You have to assess your own risk.

Sounds like you already have a pre-cycle blood done. I'd recommend you do a mid-cycle blood and a post cycle blood a couple weeks after your pct to confirm you returned to "normal". You will also want to make sure you have proper ancillaries and pct BEFORE you begin your cycle. I know you're likely very excited to start this, but wait until you have all the information and products you need before proceeding.

Typical starting doses for a cycle are about 350-500mg/wk. Most on this forum will recommend being towards 350 for the first time. I tend to have a higher tolerance for risk and think pushing towards 500. You have to assess your own risk.

Sounds like you already have a pre-cycle blood done. I'd recommend you do a mid-cycle blood and a post cycle blood a couple weeks after your pct to confirm you returned to "normal". You will also want to make sure you have proper ancillaries and pct BEFORE you begin your cycle. I know you're likely very excited to start this, but wait until you have all the information and products you need before proceeding.

Im nervous and scared how 300mg a week would make me feel. I guess because its so un known to me. I dont want to become a different person. You dont think i would make any gains on 100mg a week than bump up the does once i get used to that???

Im nervous and scared how 300mg a week would make me feel. I guess because its so un known to me. I dont want to become a different person. You dont think i would make any gains on 100mg a week than bump up the does once i get used to that???
No, that would do you more harm than good. If you are nervous and scared of 300mg test then perhaps you are not quite ready for a cycle at this point.

What do you have planned for injection protocol and cycle length? What do you have on hand for PCT and how will you dose it?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

No, that would do you more harm than good. If you are nervous and scared of 300mg test then perhaps you are not quite ready for a cycle at this point.

What do you have planned for injection protocol and cycle length? What do you have on hand for PCT and how will you dose it?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Great post.. TRT shouldn't even be considered.

Top Bottom