napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt question

quickmaks

Hey Dylan,

I am on 1 ml of prescribed test..seeing improvement in the gym and better libido. Still want to up dosage. doc won't sign off so I found naps gear and ordered 3 10ml vials of biomex labs testosterone cypionate 250...think I'm gonna get screwed???
I wanted to do a test only cycle (1st timer besides TRT) at 500 mg per week...
Provided I actually get this package and it is real...
How long should I run this for and what should I do about trt when I'm done...go back to 1ml or stop everything and do pct...??

i have no clue why you would order there... i want nothing to do with discussing sources but you best go to the source section here on the forum and ask for you some advice on it when you receive it... all i am going to say is that their reputation speaks for itself and i dont mean that in a good way whatsoever...

Hey Dylan,

I am on 1 ml of prescribed test..seeing improvement in the gym and better libido. Still want to up dosage. doc won't sign off so I found naps gear and ordered 3 10ml vials of biomex labs testosterone cypionate 250...think I'm gonna get screwed???
I wanted to do a test only cycle (1st timer besides TRT) at 500 mg per week...
Provided I actually get this package and it is real...
How long should I run this for and what should I do about trt when I'm done...go back to 1ml or stop everything and do pct...??

The only sources I recommend are the ones on this forum bro. We have excellent sources here. I represent one of them with biotech labs if you need a price list.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

you have a lot to learn before you are ready to "blast"
what is your bf% ?
how long have you been on trt?

So I have been on TRT for 3 months.

I am 35 years old, I am 6'3, I am 320 pounds and my body fat percentage is 31%. Yes Im obese.

5 years ago I was 270. Ive been going to the gym regularly my entire adult life, but I have always been over weight. I have never had the body i wanted. I use to be able to drop weight but this last year I have tried everything, low carb, no carb, if it fits my macros, logging everything into my fitness pal. Fasted Cardio, intermittent fasting. Ive been jogging, wind sprints, Walking on an incline. Weightlifting has always been a part of my workout.

This is when I went to the doctor and got my blood work done. My test level was 342. He put me on 1ml of test cyp per week its 200mg per mil, of some kind of bioidentical test that cost me 140 usd every 10 weeks. Also the anastrozole is 2 bucks a pill.

I feel good and the weight has been coming off like it use to and I'm stronger in the gym and my sex life is better.

The issue is everything I see says normal test cycle is 400 to 500 mg per week. My doctor is not gonna allow that, so thats when I started doing some research and finally wound up here.

I just feel like if 200mg a week is good 500mg would be much better. For the first time in a long time I feel that what I am doing is working but I feel like it could work a little better if I up my dose.

So should I up my dose, how long would i do it for, and what would i do after the cycle was over as far as TRT and my PCT is concerned.

i have no clue why you would order there... i want nothing to do with discussing sources but you best go to the source section here on the forum and ask for you some advice on it when you receive it... all i am going to say is that their reputation speaks for itself and i dont mean that in a good way whatsoever...

Thanks for keeping it real brother, that seems to be the standard on this forum.

So I have been on TRT for 3 months.

I am 35 years old, I am 6'3, I am 320 pounds and my body fat percentage is 31%. Yes Im obese.

5 years ago I was 270. Ive been going to the gym regularly my entire adult life, but I have always been over weight. I have never had the body i wanted. I use to be able to drop weight but this last year I have tried everything, low carb, no carb, if it fits my macros, logging everything into my fitness pal. Fasted Cardio, intermittent fasting. Ive been jogging, wind sprints, Walking on an incline. Weightlifting has always been a part of my workout.

This is when I went to the doctor and got my blood work done. My test level was 342. He put me on 1ml of test cyp per week its 200mg per mil, of some kind of bioidentical test that cost me 140 usd every 10 weeks. Also the anastrozole is 2 bucks a pill.

I feel good and the weight has been coming off like it use to and I'm stronger in the gym and my sex life is better.

The issue is everything I see says normal test cycle is 400 to 500 mg per week. My doctor is not gonna allow that, so thats when I started doing some research and finally wound up here.

I just feel like if 200mg a week is good 500mg would be much better. For the first time in a long time I feel that what I am doing is working but I feel like it could work a little better if I up my dose.

So should I up my dose, how long would i do it for, and what would i do after the cycle was over as far as TRT and my PCT is concerned.

You need to stick with your recommended TRT dose. You are extremely out of shape, and it would be very unhealthy for you to raise your test dose and run superphysiogical doses. 500mg is going to give you nothing but proble,s being that out of shape. You will get a lot of health problems and you will aromatize the test more creating more estrogen and high chances of gyno.

Get your diet and training in order and stay the course on TRT. If you want help with fat loss Sarms would be a great aid for you. Extra test is going to do nothing for you

You are only on trt for 3 months and you want to blast already. Sir listen man you are out of shape blasting testosterone will not lower your bodyfat. Diet cardio and training does. Stick with your trt dose until you get your bodyfat down to at least 15 percent and this is high. You have not even let the trt dose take effect yet man. Be smart and listen to the advice given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you from personal experience that your TRT dose will likely be able to get you more than where you want to be if you do your part with diet/exercise. I have been on TRT for over 4 years now and I was exercising very heavily running sprint/olympic duathlons/triathlons for several years before starting TRT. The reason I started TRT was because even with the diet in control and my fitness level being very high, my libido and energy level were still down. Add TRT and over the next 1-2 years I had a steady but profound change at my dose of 150mg/wk. I talked to many people on TRT that experienced similar results.

First welcome aboard you found a great place to get info and motivation along the way in your journey to fitness.
The reason I said journey is because this isn't going to happen fast.

I was where you are about now A while back. Way over weight and completely out of shape. I could lose weight easily before and suddenly couldn't. Went to the Doc and found out my T was way low. Doc put me on a TRT dose and a year later I was down about 60lbs and feeling good. I too wanted to "up the dose" and see what I could do. Well I found this board when it was still "Adrenalin Rush" and started reading. I found that what I needed was to revamp my exercise and diet and keep at it. I did that for another year lost another 50lbs then did a blast. Then i did a cutting cycle of Sarms with Dylan and Rick's help which kicked ass! I am currently around 225lbs approximately 14-15% BF and I can see my abs cutting in!! Im not bragging here I want you to see what it takes and that this is not a sprint its a marathon. Brother slow down, I get your excited I know that feeling and its great! Its also great that you're motivated to get fit. Just do it in the most healthy way you can.

First welcome aboard you found a great place to get info and motivation along the way in your journey to fitness.

I was where you are about now A while back. Way over weight and completely out of shape. I could lose weight easily before and suddenly couldn't. Went to the Doc and found out my T was way low. Doc put me on a TRT dose and a year later I was down about 60lbs and feeling good. I too wanted to "up the dose" and see what I could do. Well I found this board when it was still "Adrenalin Rush" and started reading. I found that what I needed was to revamp my exercise and diet and keep at it. I did that for another year lost another 50lbs then did a blast. Then i did a cutting cycle of Sarms with Dylan and Rick's help which kicked ass! I am currently around 225lbs approximately 14-15% BF and I can see my abs cutting in!! Im not bragging here I want you to see what it takes and that this is not a sprint its a marathon. Brother slow down, I get your excited I know that feeling and its great! Its also great that you're motivated to get fit. Just do it in the most healthy way you can.

Very cool, thanks for sharing! I hope the op comes back to read this...

Thanks brother, I gonna stick with my TRT dose and I'm going to look into some sarms. But definitely keep up with diet an exercise..

Hey bud thanks for that...I'm gonna stick with my trt dose. You know how it is, I just want everything now but I know it doesn't happen like that. I'm glad I was led to this forum and am able to get good information. I appreciate it

Good thread. If you're on Dr prescribed TRT it is so important to stay on it perfectly and get it completely dialed in before you add any other compounds. SARMS are the saftes add on, but let the TRT be your base for everything else. Get the diet and exercise on point.

Thanks brother, I gonna stick with my TRT dose and I'm going to look into some sarms. But definitely keep up with diet an exercise..
Yes bro stick with trt. Here is a great sarms stack that would go really well with your trt to help you lose fat and gain lean mass and strength

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

Yes bro stick with trt. Here is a great sarms stack that would go really well with your trt to help you lose fat and gain lean mass and strength

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
this will be perfect to go with trt and for your goals.. here is a link to the discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Top Bottom