napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TrT, PRIMO, HCG - YEAR ROUND - advice PROS & CONS - what do you do?

Sam3

Hello everyone, just new to the forum and hope to meet alot of new people, i really joined because Dylan Gemell this guy has really helped me with his videos and im thankful for them, i hope your guys can help me with the below to decide and guide me as i do whats best for health and ill be able to post back on my progress and updates, maybe it will help others:

height 5,11
192 pounds
15% bodyfat
31 years old

Looking for great advice from experienced users on trt.

Ive done everything with all kinds of drugs for years but my focus is to stay healthy and grow lean slowly so i foucus on things that matter such as my children and family life.

Trt for life whats possible and not possible, please tell me pros & cons or what you think would be better for health:

200mgs test e
100mgs primo (is primo safe year round this way)
1000iu hcg

no AI im extremely sensitive and e2 will crash in a matter of days, primo also seems to keep me in check.

I was also thinking of rasing these does 3 times a year for a blast.

Thnakyou in advance

Are you on Doctor prescribed TRT for low test? TRT is not something you just do because you want to. Please clarify this

I'll tell you this....running 100mg primo during TRT won't do a thing for you, and you would never use HCG long term like that. HCG is pointless on TRT as it is unless you planned to come off of TRT or have children.

you are abusing hcg in every way possible... i would not run primo year round... i ve done it on trt but never year round... i would not recommend this at all... you are not on a very good pat h right now man...

you are abusing hcg in every way possible... i would not run primo year round... i ve done it on trt but never year round... i would not recommend this at all... you are not on a very good pat h right now man...

thanks for reply Dylan, what would you recommend?

the reason i suggested primo is the only thing that keeps my e2 in balance no mater what dosage of arimidex, dim etc ive always crashed

Are you on Doctor prescribed TRT for low test? TRT is not something you just do because you want to. Please clarify this

I'll tell you this....running 100mg primo during TRT won't do a thing for you, and you would never use HCG long term like that. HCG is pointless on TRT as it is unless you planned to come off of TRT or have children.

No self prescribed, doctors in the uk are the worst > theyre very hard to work with waiting list are 9 months min then back and forth for another year with blood tests and then you face the whole ''in range argument'' its a very bad health care system here.

So many conflicting statements from people this is why i wanted to join the forum & get great advice as i was always lead to believe even during trt i should use it for well being is this not so? is it a bad thing? still learning so help me out

thanks for reply Dylan, what would you recommend?

the reason i suggested primo is the only thing that keeps my e2 in balance no mater what dosage of arimidex, dim etc ive always crashed
you can just run steroids for e2 control bro and its NOT an ai whatsoever... you dont even need an ai with trt doses man... try proviron if anything...

lol....the whole in range thing is based on science...it tells what is normal in the population
but you obviously know so much more...yeah...going on trt at age 31 for no valid medical reason is wise and healthy ...bro..you don't have a clue what trt entails...if you did..you wouldn't even consider it

No self prescribed, doctors in the uk are the worst > theyre very hard to work with waiting list are 9 months min then back and forth for another year with blood tests and then you face the whole ''in range argument'' its a very bad health care system here.

So many conflicting statements from people this is why i wanted to join the forum & get great advice as i was always lead to believe even during trt i should use it for well being is this not so? is it a bad thing? still learning so help me out
i guess im lost... you think using more steroids in trt, which is already not the best idea, is going to add well being?? im lost here bro... who is giving you this information?

Why are you self medicating? At your age you should not be doing this at all. I don't understand your logic on that whatsoever.

You also dont just go adding other syeroids to trt just because. It's trt which means keeping yourself in normal range just as if you weren't running anything. Not adding other aas to the mix

Top Bottom