napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and primo

zalismer

Mr gemelli you are an inspiration
I am a 32yr old male on trt since 29 200/e every 12-15 days
I need smth like primobolan and growth to make me slow gains and going up steady and safe also help me sleep and better mood
What u recommend.
I believe in science behind sarms
Do you ship to cyprus via dhl express also?

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what type of cycles have you ran?

Hey mr Gemelli thank you for showing interest it means a lot
So i am
70kgs
Body fat have no idea i guess i am standing around 16-17% i have a small beer belly:p but i quit drinking

Ive never run any cycles
I am on trt prescription testosterone due to a motorcycle accident i had when i was 27 and then anorexia. Was 47kgs. Now i am pretty healthy.
My dosage is test E 125/wk

No ai no hcg currently
as all blood works coming in very good so far except my kidney urea and creatinine levels bit elevated doctor said thats ok because i went to take the blood work 10hrs after heavy leg day and without drinking any water before the exam.
Everything else was perfect and i repeat the exams every 4th injection
I never 'blasted' either
I am just curious about some primo addition:p or smth to boost my muscle growth a bit without the nasty side effects.
I have none side effects from trt the last 16months i am on
Anyway i am your typical skinnyfat joe you will see at a local gym who matters its own business and wont talk much.
Thank u so much!

You have very little muscle development. Steroids in your case is usually unwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have very little muscle development. Steroids in your case is usually unwise.

I am sure i look better than you without the gear
What i forgot to mention is that i aint started training with weights till 2 months ago.
I am 3x world thai boran and 8x national muay thai champion..
5x national dirt bike champ and my job is on bikes still is after the accident still will always be
They said it was anorexia when i became -50kgs..thats because i was in a hospital for 12months at 2000kcal daily
Actually a proper doc told em they were stupid and took me off the bed.
Reason is.
I have super high metabolism and with trt 125wk after 4yrs of finding my feet i gained 28kgs in 16months
So what makes you the judge of me trying primo? I said opinions not stupid comments
I have massive levels of endurance and raw natural brutal power i can lift 160kgs on bench and 172.5kg squat and i gain weight and muscle by the day.i make 40mins upon waking cardio the last 2 months also and i feel like i could do 4hrs as i barely sweat at 6.2 with incline 7.0
Since i was a kid i was eating 8000kcal daily and i was ripped till the accident
Now,
Reason i have a beer belly is because i want to... and because i stopped muay thai for 4 yrs i guess
I am at 8200kcal daily now age and on leg days 9000
So yeah...

Bro, if you have only been weight training for 2 months, you should not even be considering an AAS cycle at all. You need to spend a lot more time building a solid foundation of weight training first, and you would be well-advised to get your body fat below 15% as well.

Hey mr Gemelli thank you for showing interest it means a lot
So i am
70kgs
Body fat have no idea i guess i am standing around 16-17% i have a small beer belly:p but i quit drinking

Ive never run any cycles
I am on trt prescription testosterone due to a motorcycle accident i had when i was 27 and then anorexia. Was 47kgs. Now i am pretty healthy.
My dosage is test E 125/wk

No ai no hcg currently
as all blood works coming in very good so far except my kidney urea and creatinine levels bit elevated doctor said thats ok because i went to take the blood work 10hrs after heavy leg day and without drinking any water before the exam.
Everything else was perfect and i repeat the exams every 4th injection
I never 'blasted' either
I am just curious about some primo addition:p or smth to boost my muscle growth a bit without the nasty side effects.
I have none side effects from trt the last 16months i am on
Anyway i am your typical skinnyfat joe you will see at a local gym who matters its own business and wont talk much.
Thank u so much!
im happy to help bro but if you are going to be as sensitive as you were in the last post you made in reply to someone else, there's no way i can handle that kind of behavior... if you cannot take constructive criticism and fire back at people claiming you look better than them, getting sensitive etc. then im the last person that can help... i cannot handle that kind of personality... im very anti the sensitivity shit... if you want the truth, and real help, then im your guy but if you want someone to answer your questions only how you want and only to hear what you want to hear, im probably the worst guy you could ask questions to...

My starting FFMI before using bulking steroids was 25. 160 pounds of lean mass at 5’7” and 53” shoulders (suit measurement). So no, you’d still look really skinny next to me.

The point of my statement was, if you are gaining weight quickly as a beginner (which you are), on steroids you will gain faster than your connective tissues can catch up and your chances of further injuries that will take you out of your other activities too is much higher than someone with more experience and muscle mass.

Last edited:
Guys having a pissing about who looks better is not only fucking stupid and ridiculously immature, but it does nothing to help in any way shape or form with questions asked. Grow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DG speaking the truth!. I wholeheartedly agree [emoji106][emoji106].

Top Bottom