bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt with Primo

Dangans

What's up All

My blast has come to an end so back to trt for 12 weeks

I will be running
1-12 Test Cyp Valhalla 150mg week
1-12 Titans Primo 200mg a week
First time cruising with primo so will see how it goes.
1-12 S4 50mg split 25mg 2x a day

Question should I split the test and primo to 2 pins a week?

I want to Thank Dylan, NY, Rick Rock and the 44 for their help on my blast results were exactly what I expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splitting them for 2 pins is what I would prefer, but both are long esters and should be ok with once a week pins

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Its your decision bud. You could pin once a week or twice a week. Of course, more frequent pins would give more stable levels. If you're trying to give yourself a break from your blast, go ahead with once a week and gauge how you feel. Many do great once a week. You can always switch to twice a week if you're not feeling it. Everyone is slightly different.

I agree wth max here. I personally do once per week while cruising and it works fine for me, but some people prefer twice per week to keep things more stable. I personally notice no difference at all. I like to pin once per week during cruises to get a break from all that pinning and let my muscles heal up from any scar tissue built up from pinning so much on blast

Thanks for the input I will start with once a week and then take it from there

i personally never do once a week... i definitely would not do that with primo but you could with test.. thats up to you but i certainly wouldn't do that with primo... i focus on the stability and ive never been comfortable pinning once a week with anything

i personally never do once a week... i definitely would not do that with primo but you could with test.. thats up to you but i certainly wouldn't do that with primo... i focus on the stability and ive never been comfortable pinning once a week with anything

So pin primo 2x a week and test 1x? Or just pinboth 2x a week

It's ultimately up to you what you do bro. You got different opinions here. If you decide to pin primo twice a week there's no reason not to split the test too.

It's ultimately up to you what you do bro. You got different opinions here. If you decide to pin primo twice a week there's no reason not to split the test too.

Okay thanks Rick

I agree if you bother to split the primo myswell split the test. I think when on cruise doses once a week is fine. You might go (just example numbers) from something like 1100 to 700 in total test doing weekly TRT dose, which only varies by 400ish. When blasting you're more like 3300 to 2100, which is an 1200 variation. That's IMO why it's important to split blast doses but less important to split cruise doses.

I agree if you bother to split the primo myswell split the test. I think when on cruise doses once a week is fine. You might go (just example numbers) from something like 1100 to 700 in total test doing weekly TRT dose, which only varies by 400ish. When blasting you're more like 3300 to 2100, which is an 1200 variation. That's IMO why it's important to split blast doses but less important to split cruise doses.

Makes sense. Thx for your input

you can pin test once a week but if your asking what i do, i do twice a week with everything... im just not comfortable with once a week , i never have been...

you can pin test once a week but if your asking what i do, i do twice a week with everything... im just not comfortable with once a week , i never have been...

Gotcha I usually pin my trt 2x a week also so I will do 2x a week that Dylan

I pinned my trt dose and Titans primo smooth no pip. I decided to pin 2x a week.

I pinned my trt dose and Titans primo smooth no pip. I decided to pin 2x a week.

Good call bro. I hope your cruise goes well. Let us know what you think as you get deeper into it

I think somewhere on the board Dylan said something about like 600 or 800mg of primo being min for good results?

Top Bottom