napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Prescription Insight

Lash

So I was recently prescribed a TRT regimen and wanted to lay it out here for any thoughts because I think it’s an interesting regimen. Been to a few clinics and doctors to get some options and this one is pretty interesting and convenient.
220 test cyp/prop blend per week
2 iu’s hcg twice a weekly
1/2 tablet anastrozole twice weekly

Thoughts? Been running it for 6 weeks now and it’s going pretty smooth. The interesting thing is the long term hcg usage, looking for thoughts on this as I’ve heard there could be issues with it.

Last edited:
i dont like using hcg for extended periods of time whatsoever.. 220 is a bit high for trt... that would have your levels well over where they need to be unless you have a severe condition and then i could see that being needed

Was this from an anti-aging clinic rather than your endocrinologist? Dosage of test seems high, and HCG is not good to use perpetually

Thinking about cycling the hcg off and on, there’s a noticeable difference in how I feel with hcg vs without. I feel much better with it periodically.

Was this from an anti-aging clinic rather than your endocrinologist? Dosage of test seems high, and HCG is not good to use perpetually

What’s wrong with long term usage? As long as an AI is used I’m not seeing an issue other than suppression of leydig cells natural function.. is rather not do that personally

ive had so many clients that have come to me with many different issues from long term hcg use... honestly, in some of them, i couldnt figure out how to reverse the issues...

Good to know, I’ll use it sparingly then, much rather prevent vs correct issues.

Top Bottom