napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT plus Anavar/Winstrol

Lusdawg

Hey all! First new thread here, so be gentle...
I’m 5’8” 172 lbs, 45 years old, and on MD-monitored TRT. I’ve been using 125 mg Sustanon weekly since mid-September 2018. Workouts and diet have not changed in 10 years, and I’ve gained about 7-8 lbs of lean mass since September.

I’m heading to Vegas in a few weeks and have ordered supplies of daily Anavar 50 mg and Winstrol 30 mg for 30 days. I also ordered some extra Test from the same site to double my Test dose to 250 mg weekly.

Mind you, I don’t want to get huge, but want a little extra muscle and some more definition. Does this plan seem legit? Guessing I don’t need PCT because I’m going right back to my original TRT?

Thanks!!!

Never mixed anavar and winny personally. 50mg daily is the sweet spot for me and winny. Also, running 6-8 weeks is not uncommon.

No PCT. just keep on with TRT.

What does Vegas have to do with anything?

If you're trying to get into a certain shape in a couple of weeks when you're cutting yourself short on time.

It’s actually about 5 weeks until Vegas where we will be spending a good part of the day by the pool and showing off some abs, hopefully. Is a 50 mg/30 mg Anavar/Winstrol combo a good mixture for 30 days? It took me only 2.5 weeks for my supply, so I can always make another order if needed

No. You're going to get abs from 100% strict diet and Cardio... and it's not liky to happen in 5 weeks...... but knowing what you look like now would help

LOL bro come on... you are not getting abs in 30 days, and especially not just because you are using steroids... you have to come back to reality here man.. not trying to be a dick but you have to join us all here on the planet earth... adding more test is not going to help either.. if you want abs, for real, then you need to get extremely strict on your diet and training.. you need a lot of consistency and discipline... you are highly misinformed if you feel that 30 days of steroids is going to do this for you or just miraculously put you into some kind of excellent condition

Thanks for the replies, fellas. I can’t figure out how to post a pic, but I’m thinking I’m about 14% body fat according to google images. I do have some abs, but wanted to tighten up the midsection. I do eat very cleanly (paleo, more or less, but enjoy a nightly beer or 2 - those beers can be easily cut out for 30 days), but jacked up the knee for a bit and will hopefully be able to run again next week.

I’m pretty athletic and do several running (5k to half marathons) and adventure races (5-17 miles) yearly. I work out 5-6 days/week split between running/mountain biking and weight training. My thoughts were that those doses would do the trick for my forthcoming trip to touch me up a bit.

My thoughts going forward are to continue the var/Winny for another 2-4 weeks after my long weekend, so I will be purchasing more. Question is, is 50/30 a good dosing combo? Total of 6 or 8 weeks? Thanks again!!

e16efe77fe1fe456eb4265d50fae663a.jpg

Guessing 14% bf? Will be using the meds I have and will be getting more based on suggested doses and length of cycle. I like the idea of more Anavar vs Winstrol due to potential side effects and my old joints. Also, I’m thinking of cruising on 250 mg Test for a while to beef up another 7-10 lbs over the next few months.

My midlife crisis thanks you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work. You'd be rocking if cut out the beer all together

Top Bottom