napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt now kids later?

36/m/thailand

I’m 36 and living in Thailand. I’m interested in starting trt that will most likely consist of test cypionare and an aromatase inhibitor. My wife is pregnant now but will most likely want #2 in a year or two. I see that some people are taking hcg regularly and others say take it before pct. What is the best protocol to preserve fertility or help rebuild fertility when trying for a second kid?

I’m 36 and living in Thailand. I’m interested in starting trt that will most likely consist of test cypionare and an aromatase inhibitor. My wife is pregnant now but will most likely want #2 in a year or two. I see that some people are taking hcg regularly and others say take it before pct. What is the best protocol to preserve fertility or help rebuild fertility when trying for a second kid?
Im not sure on the pct as ive never done...but i think if you go on trt you gonna have trouble having children bro...just my thoughts id wait until u have all the desired kids u want...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

the best protocol i can tell you to go with while on trt is HMG, HCG and Clomid but HMG is the actual key to this...

Trust Dylan on this. I know it's something he looked into extensively for himself. That's probably the best route to go with

Top Bottom