napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt with no AI?

fanintw

Anyone just on trt and not need and aromatase inhibitor or blocker?
I’m having bloodwork this weekend. Have never used an AI but I’m having a feeling because of symptoms that I’m going to need one. I’ve never felt like this and only take a moderate dose of 80ml of testosterone cypionate every 5 days. Can things change over time where you finally need an AI where as you didn’t before?

Everyone will respond differently to each dose and yes your response can change over time. Your bloodwork is everything to make sure your within range. How you feel is important but doesn’t always indicate where your levels are at.

you just have to test it out for yourself to be honest... some people dont need one at all and others do... its so different and variant from person to person.. things can change, yes.. thats why bloodwork is so important... you cannot just go on general feeling because a lot of instances people dont show any signs or symptoms...

you just have to test it out for yourself to be honest... some people dont need one at all and others do... its so different and variant from person to person.. things can change, yes.. thats why bloodwork is so important... you cannot just go on general feeling because a lot of instances people dont show any signs or symptoms...
Do you want think that sometimes it can take months for symptoms to appear? Are you saying that you could feel fine and by lookIng at bloodwork you can tell that you are heading into a bad situation? I’m having bloodwork this week.

Do you want think that sometimes it can take months for symptoms to appear? Are you saying that you could feel fine and by lookIng at bloodwork you can tell that you are heading into a bad situation? I’m having bloodwork this week.
no, i know it can take that long and sometimes you wont even see symptoms.. thats why bloodwork is iimperative...

no, i know it can take that long and sometimes you wont even see symptoms.. thats why bloodwork is iimperative...

Ok thanks. I know you know.
I’ve had a hundred blood tests over my year long period of feeling terrible. Had cortisol, brain mri, Vitamin b and d, ferritin, hgh, Prolactin, t3. T4, TSH, , etc....and everything has come back normal.
Intelligent people like you have always emphasized blood work and for good reason.
I winged it and probably screwed myself for a long time. I assumed I had high e2’a year ago and popped way too much exemestane. Of course I crashed my estrodial by assuming and being an idiot. I finally got my estrodial checked a month later and my estrodial was already up to 42.
It’s gotta be way up now. I’m not assuming anymore. I’m getting the blood work and feel pretty confident that this has been my problem all along. Pretty much have run out of endocrine isssues other than high estrodial.
If that’s it I’ll be really glad to finally find out. I would then hope my new endo would help me do this trt thing correctly and safely from now on . Something I’ve never done or had the opportunity for. Would it be difficult to finally get E2 situation under control symptom wise if that is the issue?
Thanks for your help guys.

Once I get my bloodwork back I might need suggestions on what should be next approach’. If it’s not E2 it’s probably a non endocrine matter.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT MAN.. symptoms dont always even show and numbers are always different... just because mine are one way DOES NOT mean yours will be the same

Low Estradiol Symptoms:

• Fatigue along the lines of sleepiness
  • hypersomnia (sleeping too much and too often)
  • strong erections but limited sensitivity
  • loss of erections
  • osteoporosis and osteopenia
  • joint pain, clicking or popping joints
  • eye fatigue (eyes seem more tired despite adequate sleep, dark circles)
  • loss of libido (interest in sex)
  • difficulty retaining water (constant urination)
  • anxiety, depression, irritability
High Estradiol Symptoms:

• Soft erections, inability to maintain an erection
  • water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention)
  • insomnia
  • hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face)
  • night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention)
  • bloating; brain fog (like your head’s in a bubble)
  • testicles seem smaller than usual

Low Estradiol Symptoms:

• Fatigue along the lines of sleepiness
  • hypersomnia (sleeping too much and too often)
  • strong erections but limited sensitivity
  • loss of erections
  • osteoporosis and osteopenia
  • joint pain, clicking or popping joints
  • eye fatigue (eyes seem more tired despite adequate sleep, dark circles)
  • loss of libido (interest in sex)
  • difficulty retaining water (constant urination)
  • anxiety, depression, irritability
High Estradiol Symptoms:

• Soft erections, inability to maintain an erection
  • water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention)
  • insomnia
  • hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face)
  • night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention)
  • bloating; brain fog (like your head’s in a bubble)
  • testicles seem smaller than usual

Great post bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom