napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and life help

jerkberke

I will make this quick and to the point. I got incredibly ill in early 2017 just before my daughter was born and shortly after she had hit her 6th month it came back and I lost 42lbs in just under 2 months.

I’ve been to the dr countless times now to see what it is or was now that I’m feeling 99% better physically but mentally, I don’t want to go outside or be seen by anyone. I’m so much more skinny than I was to begin with even before getting ill.

I now have been pushed through an endocrinologist and there’s nothing really to justify anything as all my levels are good and have been since the end of 2017, however they see and understand what I’ve explained to them about my mental state due to my weight loss and inability to gain it back and I’ve been offered any testosterone type to help me put something back on while working out but I only want to do this for 4-6 weeks not the 3-4 months they are suggesting.

Sorry for writing a book, I have to see the endocrinologist this week to discuss and perhaps get my first injection but I don’t want their opinion, and they are willing to do what I suggest, so I’d like your suggestion what to ask of them, how long, how much, and E or Cypionate etc (I said perhaps 300/ week of Cypionate as the shortest gap I’m being given is 1 week between shots.

Anyhow sorry about this, I just thought of you first when I was posed the question. I’m 46, my normal weight was always around 160 and I’m currently 128lbs. And yes I’ve tried supplements, etc to no avail. My body is just at that point where it’s hard as hell to get energy going or any type of bulk back.

I guess I just want to know if I should even bother or if it will help, as all I can find when I search is people taking it for trt and my reason is drastic weight loss due to illness from 2 years ago. I’ve never taken any testosterone or steroid in my life so I am begging you to please help guide me with what to say to the endo in 4 days. Oh I’m ectomorph type, 5,7” 128lbs (was 155-165) all my adult life and a concrete worker up until I got sick and after I recovered, I couldn’t go back for reasons stated above.

Sincerely,

You don't need test if your levels are fine, and 4-6 weeks won't do anything anyway.

Eat 3000 calories a day and workout. You'll get back to your old weight in a jiffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what were your levels at ? if you dont have a hypogonadal condition or low testosterone then you hav eno business taking it being that undersized... i cant help you with depression, stress, etc... im not dr. phil... you have to take care of those on your own but i assure you that test wont cure that unless you have a condition.... im not recommending anything of the sort because its flat out wrong... theres clearly things lacking in your diet and there is mental issues you need to get help with... steroids are NOT the answer man, im sorry but they aren't.. you have to get your personal life together and THAT is the answer and i simply cannot help with that... how many calories per day do you eat?

Top Bottom