napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and LGD

wow you get tested every 6 weeks? has this being going on for a long time or are you just in the beginning and trying to dial in the correct dose for prolonged use?

they are going to be looking at total test as saiyan pointed out but you can use proviron along side of it as well to lower shbg... 50 mg per day

Joe- i think its just for the first few months then its every few months not weeks.
Dylan- they do look at both. I need to raise shbg; the lower it is, the more free test will show up

I've never known anyone that takes sarms with their trt to have it affect their bloodwork eno7gh to change anything with their trt dose. I personally think that you are over thinking it and won't have an issue, but if it bothers you that much just keep from running Lgd until you aren't tested as frequently

Yeah my doc is actually pretty progressive i told him i was taking mk677 and he was fine w that since its a different pathway. However when i asked about sarms he said he had a patient that had done it and his shbg was rock bottom, thus his free t was very high.
Thanks for your constructive responses though, its definitely beneficial

Top Bottom