napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT injection and lump right away

jid2

I have been on trt for 5-6 years. I just injected 100mg of test in my right quad. And right instantly after I took the needle out there is a lump? Did I miss the muscle ? I went a inch in. I did go a little bit more to the side than I normally do. I am not overly alarmed I just assume it has to be just the oil. It's been about 5 minutes now and it has gown down a bit because im massaging it gently. But this is the first time I ever seen this happen. I wiped the area in circular motion for 30 secs with an alcohol swab. This is the standard and proper way to wipe the area. If its not 30 seconds of wiping in a circular motion you did not do it correctly.

So I just want to double check this is nothing I should be concerned about. It is pharmacy grade test directly prescribed by my doctor. I live in Canada.

you just hit a bad spot man... that does happen you know... you may have hit a vein but quads are one of the worst spots for making mistakes and mistakes made there are ones you regret... i had a fucking softball on my quad MANY years ago... i have been there and i stopped using that injection site.. there is no room for error there

Was the oil harder to push in? If so you probably hit scar tissue. It's happened to me and when you feel the resistance to pushing the oil it's a sign to stop and inject somewhere else. Otherwise you can get some serious pip from injecting into scar tissue.

Sometimes we just have bad injections. It's all part of the game

Yea bro shit happens. From what you said, I'm not seeing any red flags. Massage it lightly throughout the day and do a few stretches. "Walk it off" lol

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom