napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT info

lildeezter

Hi Dylan I need some help brother. I have ms and had a recent relapse. Well long story short took along time to recover from this one. Lost so much muscle and strength you wouldn't believe it. I have always been natty. Just this one just i feel like ruined me. I was wanting to try ment injectable. I'm currently on test cyp 200mg dr prescribed. If you could help with dosing what else to take how often. Im a fan saw your vid. Thank you bro.

What else to take for what?

If you are referring to wanting something to help get your strength and size back, why not just take LGD and S4? You are on TRT so no need to worry about suppression, and far less side effects than any hardcore anabolics. You DO NOT need to inject yourself to get back lost results. muscle memory is insane. You don't need added help. I took a 12 week break from leg training after surgery, got all my size and strength back in 5 weeks without taking ANYTHING. With some SARMS you would be set.

don't take injectables just to recover what you lost, it is super easy to recover.

Last edited:
you want to take ment? do you have any idea what you are getting into with that?

i would NOT recommend this whatsoever... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your cycle history? ment is for very very experienced users bro and i would not recommend that in this situation whatsoever...

Your on 200mg of Doc. Prescribed Test. that should be enough bro. All your lacking is some good old fashion hard work.

Your focus right now should be consistency in the gym and kitchen. You don't need to be jumping into steroids. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Sarms might be a good addition to help you here, but you shouldn't be adding other steroids to your TRT at this point

Top Bottom