napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt horrible

tapformee

Dylan,

Please help me. I started trt April 27. It's been 2 months and I have felt shit since I started.
I want off trt now.
Do I need a post cycle.
If so what and how and how many tine a week. I heard nothing then others tell me hcg.
First shot was 200 mg test cyp
Next 6 shots were 140 test cyp.
They can't control my estrogen for nothing.
I don't want trt anymore.

you NEVER use hcg in pct.. thats the worst thing you could ever do... have you had any bloodwork done?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan
Blood was was good except for estradiol. That was 82.
Test level went from 180 to 858 in 6 weeks.
I don't feel any different. Arimidex sucks
Michael

Dylan
Blood was was good except for estradiol. That was 82.
Test level went from 180 to 858 in 6 weeks.
I don't feel any different. Arimidex sucks
Michael
You need aromasin to bring you back into normal range. I'm sure you don't feel ideal with estrogen that high

What I'm really mad about is when they first took my blood work my Estradiol was 36. I'm over weight and I asked for AI. They said no. My Estradiol more than doubled in 7 weeks. I don't want to go back. Do I really need a pct for this issue.

Look, you are on trt for a reason, your test level of 180 is really low. Your Dr is a quack, no good trt doc would ever start you at 200.

Next,200 should have had you to at least 1200. Pharmacy grade should have been higher still

So shitcan, that doc.. If you pct now, you'll go back to feeling like shit when you started. That's not the answer

Get aromasin, shitcan the arimidex. Get those e levels down, you'll feel much better

Personally, if you can't find a good trt doc, and you legitimately need trt, I'd self medicate

Arimidex will control estrogen..he has it on hand. Why wait to order something and prolong the misery. Take the Adex 1 daily for 10 days, you WILL feel better. It's no magic bullet but it will get you back on track. At day 11 see how you feel, request your dr or another redo your bloods and get you on a bi-weekly test dose of around 100_125 maintaining an Adex dose until you find YOUR sweetspot. Mine is around 275 a week test with an Adex eod.

Hair falling out? Dude you can't be helped. I suggest you do what you want to do and feel However you want to feel.
Buy whatever you want to buy and regard or disregard any and all attempts to help.
Good luck

Top Bottom