napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT help

fleeners

Hey Dylan! I caught one of your YouTube videos. I’ve been subscribed trt and I feel like the dose she has prescribed is way too low. I’ve been doing .50 ml a week for two weeks now. I’ve not really felt any different. In all the videos I’ve watched on YouTube they are taking 150 to 200 ml a week. How much should I take?

see the problem is you dont know what your saying or talking about here... noone is telling anyone to take 200 ML of testosterone, thats INSANE... they are saying MG... i have no clue how many mg are in each cc of your test but my assumption is its 200 or 250 so you are taking 100-125 mg of test per week... 200 mg is the highest you should be on trt and thats for people who have a bad hypogonadal condition... 2 weeks is NOTHING... its going to take a month or more if you are suffering from low test... your going to end up hurting yourself man, just do what you are prescribed

You seem very confused right now. Don't mess around with anything, and follow your doctor's directions.

Top Bottom