napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT help

Benso50

Hi my name is Ben. I’m 27 6'2 215lbs and around 15% body fat. I’ve been lifting regularly since I was 13. I recently went to my dr to have blood work done because I’ve been feeling like shit for over a year. I’m always tired and my sex drive is basically 0. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year now with no luck. I’ve never ran a cycle but have never been against it. My drs office told me my test levels were “normal” but my level was 253 ng/dL. The office considered the standard range to be between 241-827. I’m looking for Any help or advice on what to do next. Thanks!

Last edited:
you need to go to an endocrinologist... you need to find a doctor that is willing to help you because you clearly need it but you need to get it done with a doctor and i assure you, there are doctors out there that will recognize this as an issue

Hi my name is Ben. I’m 27 6'2 215lbs and around 15% body fat. I’ve been lifting regularly since I was 13. I recently went to my dr to have blood work done because I’ve been feeling like shit for over a year. I’m always tired and my sex drive is basically 0. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year now with no luck. I’ve never ran a cycle but have never been against it. My drs office told me my test levels were “normal” but my level was 253 ng/dL. The office considered the standard range to be between 241-827. I’m looking for Any help or advice on what to do next. Thanks!

Your levels are very low, but if you are wanting to have a baby the last thing you want to do is go on TRT which will reduce your sperm count. I suggest trying to raise your natural levels until you concieve and are no longer concerned with trying to have children. Then you'd want to seek TRT options.

This is what I recommend you run for the next 6 weeks to try and raise your natural test levels

Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct
clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Top Bottom