napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT help

gurares

Hi Dylan I'm a big fan of the channel got a question I'm 186 11%body fat 5 11"
I'm on trt I do 1cc every 2 weeks that's the only roid I've done I'm 28 just seeing how long to run winstrol
And if oral is better than inject
Thanks alot just your opinion of course

please dont call them "roids" dude... please..

neither oral nor injectable is going to provide different types of results... so thats up to you on what to run... injectable is less toxic but far more painful and you need to inject daily or every other day with it so thats up to you on what you would want to do but you would run it 6 weeks...

I'm going to start 25 mg of course small dose my buddy tells me 50 mg but I've always took small doses .5cc of test cyp week and when I want to amp it up I go only 1cc a week never over that but u think 25 is good ? Thanks alot

25 is fine... 50 is an optimal dose... there will be some results at 25 but dont expect to really get the winstrol experience at that dose... also, you MUST have a lot of protection with winstrol... my new all in one organ st is the most complete protectant you can find... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

What exactly is your goal here bro? Depending on what you're looking for there may be better options for you

You seriously should be injecting every week, not every 2 weeks. It will keep your levels much more level (damn that sounds weird)

You seriously should be injecting every week, not every 2 weeks. It will keep your levels much more level (damn that sounds weird)
LOL yes but you are absolutely right... you can say it will keep blood stability more level so it doesn't sound weird LOL ... excellent point though

What exactly is your goal here bro? Depending on what you're looking for there may be better options for you
To cut I've done the dieting for a while now and I train 6 to 7 days a week 2 to 3hrs and just stuck wanted to try win to cut down

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

To cut I've done the dieting for a while now and I train 6 to 7 days a week 2 to 3hrs and just stuck wanted to try win to cut down

That's cuz you're over training. 6-7 days a week for 2-3 hours?????

11% at 185.....What do you have to cut down to?

6 to 7 days a week at 2 to 3 hours? Are you serious? If you trained with any kind of intensity at all you wouldnt make it on that. 5 days a week max with no more than an hour to 90 minutes at most is way more than enough. If you train like I do an hour is pushing it. No way I can make it longer than that. You are overtraining like a mother fucker

Top Bottom