napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Help...

vaninter

Dylan,

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to ask a few questions regarding TRT. You answered a lot through youtube already and I thank you. I know you are busy so I will try to be concise and to the point...

I recently had a testosterone level of 227, LH: 2.5, and FSH: 3.9 with a prolactin level of 11.2. I see my Endocrinologists on the 1st, but I have heard so many bad stories of these doctors trying to give you creams, gels, and test shots that are dosed wrong, not to mention many not even fully understanding HCG...

You seem to be the most knowledgeable person on youtube in regards to Testosterone, HCG, etc... Your videos are awesome, bro.

That being said -- what would be a well dosed regimen for TRT to talk with my doctor about, so I don't get the run-around?... From what you've told me and your videos... 100-200 mg of Testosterone a week, HCG (every 4 months for 4 weeks) -- by the way, what would you does on the HCG for these 4 weeks? Also, you mention an AI (what dose and brand of the AI?) or is this AI only as needed?...

I have seen a few testosterone clinics that offer an all in one service... for instance a place called Men's Royal Medical Center offers for (195$) 200 mg a week of test, 50 IU twice a week of HCG, and an anti estrogen every other day... However, this dosing seems opposite to what you have explained. Especially with having the laydig cell becoming desensitized to LH through long use.

hey brother... 150 mg week should have your test levels in the 1000 range... for hcg 1000 ius per week, every 4 months, 4 weeks at a time... DO NOT exceed that bro and do not let some douchebag doctor misguide you on that.. you should always have aromasin on hand... you may not need it but only bloodwork will tell you that... here is a link to the highest quality aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Dylan, thanks so much. A Testosterone Clinic was recommending me-- 100-mg a week of test, 2500 X2 a week of HCG, and an AI 1 - 3 times a week. Does this dosing sound off? I mentioned the HCG every 4 months, for 4 weeks, and he advised against that, saying that atrophy would occur... Dylan, thank you again for you help.

Dylan, thanks so much. A Testosterone Clinic was recommending me-- 100-mg a week of test, 2500 X2 a week of HCG, and an AI 1 - 3 times a week. Does this dosing sound off? I mentioned the HCG every 4 months, for 4 weeks, and he advised against that, saying that atrophy would occur... Dylan, thank you again for you help.

The only thing I see right there is the test dose. That's a good place to start to see where that brings you. The HCG dose is high as hell which will give bad side effcts, and you absolutely do not want to run that long term. Th AI dose is probably way too HGH too for only 100mg test. Most people won't even need one at all at that dose

The only thing I see right there is the test dose. That's a good place to start to see where that brings you. The HCG dose is high as hell which will give bad side effcts, and you absolutely do not want to run that long term. Th AI dose is probably way too HGH too for only 100mg test. Most people won't even need one at all at that dose.

I'm sorry, I had the HCG dose wrong... It's 250 x2 a week. When you say, don't the run the HCG "long term" what do you mean? Also, what would be a good dose for an AI? Thanks.

The TRT Clinics I am referring to are DEFY, LOW T NATION, and MEN'S ROYAL MEDICAL CENTER (They all pretty much dose the same way) What would be an efficient dose for someone just starting TRT? Example -- Test? HCG? and AI? Thanks so much.

I think Test Cypionate impacts us differently, and medicating it is an art, not a science. Ultimately, the only way to know is to start, then check blood at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, etc ...

I am 50 years old and inject 100m per week. My blood was tested 2 weeks ago, and my test levels were excellent (1,085 total, 288 free).

Dylan,

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to ask a few questions regarding TRT. You answered a lot through youtube already and I thank you. I know you are busy so I will try to be concise and to the point...

I recently had a testosterone level of 227, LH: 2.5, and FSH: 3.9 with a prolactin level of 11.2. I see my Endocrinologists on the 1st, but I have heard so many bad stories of these doctors trying to give you creams, gels, and test shots that are dosed wrong, not to mention many not even fully understanding HCG...

You seem to be the most knowledgeable person on youtube in regards to Testosterone, HCG, etc... Your videos are awesome, bro.

That being said -- what would be a well dosed regimen for TRT to talk with my doctor about, so I don't get the run-around?... From what you've told me and your videos... 100-200 mg of Testosterone a week, HCG (every 4 months for 4 weeks) -- by the way, what would you does on the HCG for these 4 weeks? Also, you mention an AI (what dose and brand of the AI?) or is this AI only as needed?...

I have seen a few testosterone clinics that offer an all in one service... for instance a place called Men's Royal Medical Center offers for (195$) 200 mg a week of test, 50 IU twice a week of HCG, and an anti estrogen every other day... However, this dosing seems opposite to what you have explained. Especially with having the laydig cell becoming desensitized to LH through long use.

I use a clinic for TRT. I use 200mg of test a week. My test is around 1200-1250. I should probably lower it. The doctor said since I'm not experiencing any side effects he's not worried about my test being a little high. The arimidex 1mg a week is too much for me. It lowered my estrogen to 5.5, which is to low. Everyone reacts differently. I also use the HCG.

The problem I notice is some doctors and clinics uses a one size fits all. 200mg gets my test level a little high. That same dose might only bring someone else's test level to 900. 100mg of test a week could bring you to 700. Some people need the 1mg a week of arimidex to keep their estrogen in check. That dose lowered me too much.

You need to monitor your blood work and adjust as you see fit.

Dylan, great Video. It really explained it all. So, every 4 months, introduce HCG for 4 weeks (but NO more than that)

Do you feel that one should simply start the testosterone by its self (100-200 mg), (No use of an AI as of yet) then 30-60 days later test blood, then and only then us an AI if needed?

4 months later (HCG) No more than 4 weeks?

Thank you, bro. This is all new to me.

Top Bottom