napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT help

warwindow

Hey Dylan, long time subscriber and viewer of your YouTube serious. I have a question for you, regarding a side effect and possibly your thought on my next run to get the most results from low dosing. First I'll give you my stats. I'm 26, 5'10 , 193lbs @ 8-9% bf. I am naturally a lean guy so I do not have an issue with unwanted body fat. I have been doing gear for 2 years. On and off, but now I have been prescribed TRT from my doc, 300mg per week of cyp. The only issue I am having is a slight acne break out. I shower twice a day and I got some athlete soaps from choices ( the Canadian version of Walgreens ) I'm taking adex .5 mg everyday, I find my side have drop a lot since doing this, but I still get a break of acne on my shoulders. Do have any solutions that would not need a prescription to help get rid of it? 2) I am going to add deca to add some clean size, I am thinking of running it 250-300 per week with 500 mg of test. I'm just curious of how much caber I need to run and the mg of adex to get the most out of this "bulk". My diet is spot on, year round, because I have celiac disease, so I can not eat any junk. If you get a chance to answer this, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.
P. S your channel is super informative and logical, your information had help guide me to doing this properly, again thank you. Keep the awesome content coming.

why were prescribed TRT..are you diagnosed as hypogonadal?
If so..is it primary or secondary

Did you tell your Dr that you had been using steroids BEFORE he prescribed you TRT?

300mg/wk is way outside the normal dosing protocol..what dose did your Dr start you at?
What was your total testosterone level on your starting dose?
What is your current total testosterone level using 300mg/wk?

As a general rule..if you need to use an AI on TRT..your dose is probably incorrect or you have other hormonal imbalances in play

bro come on now... i have been doing this way too long... first of all, doctors in the u.s. dont prescribe that high of trt and at 26 years old, you would have to have a serious condition... what exactly was the issue? did you cause it yourself from misusing steroids and running them too young, which you clearly did...

please respond bro because something is just way off here, whether you are typing it wrong or confused, i dont know but this does not add up whatsoever...

Worlds most generous or uneducated doctor I guess. Let me get his contact info plz. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMFAO exactly, im sure there would be line miles long to see him/her but you know, there are plenty of shady doctors like that who just want the office visit money

My brother had one of those for pain meds, this doc prescribed him 200 40mg oxy Contins every month.

Hell, my doc I've known for like 30 years, will only give me a handful of oxys of any sort. All low dosage stuff.

I'm Canadian and I live in Canada. My health care covers 70% of the cost. I get 100mg/10ml vials for $20. He prescribed me at that dose because I was already on 300mg of UG test cyp. He didn't like the quality of it, so he put me on that TRT. He told me he is going to keep the dosing the same, cause he wants to make sure my blood levels stay the same. Anyway the only side I have is a bit of acne flare up on my shoulders. What would be the best to deal with it? The reason I started to run the adex that high, was because I noticed I felt way better, sex drive improved and strength. And it did help with the acne, but now it's back, but at a lesser degree. What would be the best protocol to get rid of it? Also what should be the caber dosing per week, for running 250mg of deca per week?thank you for your time

ok..no logic to both these statements together...they are incompatible. "He didn't like the quality of it" so....."He told me he is going to keep the dosing the same, cause he wants to make sure my blood levels stay the same"

makes NO SENSE !

Dr's go by the book..as his patient he is responsible for you and your health...he would follow protocol...he would start you at 100mg/wk and test your serum test level in 6-8 weeks

your Dr wouldn't give a shit about what you were taking before

get real!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom