napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt + first sarm cycle

JoeRepp

What?s up guys, I was looking for your opinions on what sarm I should try first in addition to my current trt program. I was looking at adding either Lg or Rad to start. My biggest concern is about pct, I have heard so many mixed reviews about it... If I remember correctly I read something that dylan commented on saying no pct is required while on trt...hopefully you guys ?especially Dylan? can give me some helpful insight...

you do not need any pct when on trt... its hard to give you a recommendation when i dont know what your goals are?

Sorry to be so vague....I?m currently 6?1?, I weighed 208lbs. this morning before breakfast. I currently am looking to add some more size and lean mass which has always been hard for me even with a good diet. I?m currently consuming 3500 calories per day, approximately 400 grams of carbs and 300 grams of protein. My diet is pretty clean consisting mostly of fish and chicken based meals multiple times throughout day. I am open to suggestions on sarm type and dosing quantities from all you guys who clearly know what your doing...sorry for all the elementary type questions but I?m new here and am very interested in expanding my knowledge of the subject. I?ve been reading a lot of useful information on here as well as watching your videos...it?s good to know that I can turn to you guys for help in this type of situation

happy to help

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

start with the sarms triple stack... its tried and true man...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day

you need

4 bottles of gw

3 s4

3 mk2866

1 clomid[/FONT]

Not sure if im being nervous but i have color related eye problems already and the reviews of s4 make me worried...thats why i was considering Lgd or rad140. Do I still do mini pct even though I'm on trt? Also do I continue with my ai throughout cycle of sarms? I'm getting my quarterly blood work done next week and if everything's in check will be starting sarm cycle as soon as i receive results. Sorry if this has already been addressed, just looking to do this properly.

Not sure if im being nervous but i have color related eye problems already and the reviews of s4 make me worried...thats why i was considering Lgd or rad140. Do I still do mini pct even though I'm on trt? Also do I continue with my ai throughout cycle of sarms? I'm getting my quarterly blood work done next week and if everything's in check will be starting sarm cycle as soon as i receive results. Sorry if this has already been addressed, just looking to do this properly.
no you wouldnt need a pct and you would not need an ai.. if your worried about s4, replace it with rad at 20 mg per day ...

Thanks Dylan, I appreciate your help...I'm going to order everything from sarms.forsale and am looking forward to starting....I will keep everyone posted with updates throughout my cycle.

You will love the cycle man. Don't get worked up about the S4 vision thing. I have ran it multiple times and it is overstated. Plus, if it bothers you, just stop using it and it goes away quick. Looking forward to your updates.

S4 for me is a no go. I ran it for full cycle and I couldn?t drive at night or hardly see at night. I do not say this to scare anyone. Everyone should try it. I like the benefits from it but I am one of the FEW that have sight issues with it. I tell y?all this cause most important is the fact eye sight comes back to normal shortly after stopping.
Again try it you might like it. Also some ease into it and if along the way sight issues arise. You might be able to back off the dose and find where you can run it.
Most people do not have eye issues. It is a small portion that do.

082C2E1E-8398-4698-94F1-E219D3AB0DBA.jpg
Received my shipment ...everything was delivered less than five days after placing order...excellent company to deal with, thanks guys for helping...I?ll keep posting updates

Top Bottom