napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt first cycle hair loss

Fredb

IF i wasnt losing any hair on 120mg a week test, it is likely i wouldnt lose hair at 300-350mg week?

Hard to tell. 120mg would keep you in a “normal” state. Once you begin to move over that, that’s usually only when sides rear up. No way to tell when comparing those doses.

Yeah i figured. 120mg gets my Test to 1100-1200ng/dl area.. When i first started TRT my DHT was slightly over range but now its right at mid range.

Tripling the dose usually leads to more sides, yes.

As far as hair loss it depends on the individual. It's all genetic based on your own response to androgens

My first cycle will be 300mg Test CYP for 10 weeks

second cycle 400mg test CYP 12 weeks + first 4 weeks TBOL 50mg.

a cutting cycle (possibly 3rd cycle if i get to that point even) 400mg test CYP 12 weeks , with last 5 weeks 50mg anavar.

does this seem reasonable?

Dude, you plan ONE cycle at a time and concentrate on that one cycle. You should not be even thinking about your second or third cycle when you haven't even ran your first yet. Your mind will change about 100 times for various reasons and never lose focus of the task at hand. Don't get ahead of yourself

theres no reason to be planning a second cycle at all... you need to stay focused on one cycle at a time... your goals change and circumstances change, not to mention you focus on ONE thing at a time

Top Bottom