napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT first blast

Daveb8573

I'm 43
5'10
205lbs
Been on TRT for 4 years. 200 test cyp wk along with HCG and Anastrozole. I don't take the HCG regularly. I tend to wait till I feel like I really need it with shrinkage.
Just bought GP Deca 250, brand cabgolin dostinex .25 from napsgear online.
After research and watching Dylan I am planning on blasting with 250 test cyp, 300 of the Deca, adding the support with AI and dostinex.
How long should I plan on running this?
How much and often should I plan on taking the dostinex? I'm dosing on low side.
Does anyone have experience with the compounds mentioned from naps?
Any comments about the plan I have would be GREATLY appreciated.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard GP is hit or miss. They used to be good.

I've got a few vials of GP test in my stash.

There's only one way to find out... Pin that shit and get an uncapped testosterone blood test.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm 43
5'10
205lbs
Been on TRT for 4 years. 200 test cyp wk along with HCG and Anastrozole. I don't take the HCG regularly. I tend to wait till I feel like I really need it with shrinkage.
Just bought GP Deca 250, brand cabgolin dostinex .25 from napsgear online.
After research and watching Dylan I am planning on blasting with 250 test cyp, 300 of the Deca, adding the support with AI and dostinex.
How long should I plan on running this?
How much and often should I plan on taking the dostinex? I'm dosing on low side.
Does anyone have experience with the compounds mentioned from naps?
Any comments about the plan I have would be GREATLY appreciated.
Dave

hey bro... what is your body fat? what is your cycle experience aside from being on trt? fuck bro, good luck with naps but you should have done your research on them first... to be honest, thats one thing thats fairly common knowledge on most every forum about naps being complete shit... i really hope it turns out okay for you but chances are not in your favor on that one... im sorry to tell you that...

what are your goals from the blast?

Body fat is low teens, last check was a year ago and it was 13% not much changed since then. No cycle experience except for the TRT.
My goal with the blast is to gain some size. I would like to add about 15 pounds of quality. Yeah, unfortunately I've read the same shit about the naps. I wish I had done the reading on the forums before hand. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.
I am a big fan of yours and watch your YouTube regularly and some of the clips I've referred to over and over. I'm just getting familiar with the forums and will do more research and hopefully able to find a solid source. Ive always wanted to try gear but was never in a place financially. Now I'm better in that area and would like to make some healthy and clean gains. Thanks for responding

Body fat is low teens, last check was a year ago and it was 13% not much changed since then. No cycle experience except for the TRT.
My goal with the blast is to gain some size. I would like to add about 15 pounds of quality. Yeah, unfortunately I've read the same shit about the naps. I wish I had done the reading on the forums before hand. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.
I am a big fan of yours and watch your YouTube regularly and some of the clips I've referred to over and over. I'm just getting familiar with the forums and will do more research and hopefully able to find a solid source. Ive always wanted to try gear but was never in a place financially. Now I'm better in that area and would like to make some healthy and clean gains. Thanks for responding

Normally for a first cycle we recommend test only. If you are going to use the Deca, you need to run it low your first time. Here is how I would do your blast

1-12 Test C 400mg per week
1-12 Deca 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 Caber 0.5mg twice per week

I'd also throw these sarms into your cycle to enhance your gains from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

Top Bottom