napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Fertility Preservation

hardtoget

I have ceased TRT for the past year now due to having a severely low sperm count on TRT & not responding well with HCG. Even while off TRT my count was still within the range of oligospermia (~6-8 million). The only significant increase in sperm count came from taking HMG 75 IU EOD and my thoughts are running HMG 1x/week while on a TRT dose. I realize HCG is a cheaper alternative but even while taking HCG I had almost zero sperm count found. Would HMG be a good option and is 1x/week sufficient for maintaining good fertility? After this past year I have learned my body really needs a higher testosterone than the 300 range to function optimally. Thanks.

the best thing you can do is go 3-4 months with hmg 75 ius eod, 1000 ius of hcg eod the opposite days of hmg and clomid 50 mg per day... thats a tried and true method...

I dont want to run a fertility protocol while on TRT, that would very costly taking HMG eod for 3-4 months. Ive read where HMG when taken once a week is far superior than HCG and clomid while on a low dose of test.

the best thing you can do is go 3-4 months with hmg 75 ius eod, 1000 ius of hcg eod the opposite days of hmg and clomid 50 mg per day... thats a tried and true method...

This is how you want to run a fertility protocol, once a week HMG with no HCG doesn't make much sense

These guys gave you probably the best advice you can get in this area. That should give you your best chance for fertility

Top Bottom