napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and fat loss

js007q

I've seen some tidbits on here saying it's not a good idea to do TRT if your body fat is high.. if so why is that? Shouldn't normal levels of test help you lose some fat.. if you are eating right/working out? Thanks!

im not sure who said that but thats not true... whoever said that must have misunderstood the concept of using steroids with a high body fat as opposed to having a medical condition... if you have a medical need for trt, thats an entirely different concept HOWEVER, you shouldnt do any sort of steroid blast with a high body fat either... you would just be on your trt....

I've seen some tidbits on here saying it's not a good idea to do TRT if your body fat is high.. if so why is that? Shouldn't normal levels of test help you lose some fat.. if you are eating right/working out? Thanks!
TRT and cycles are two completely different things. If you are deficient in test, that needs addressed for health reasons and general well being regardless of what shape you are in

TRT is the treatment for hypogonadism regardless of body fat percentage. You don't want to run cycles, which are much higher levels of test at high body fat percentages.

Got it, thanks guys! I guess with too much test (over and beyond normal levels) too much body fat will contribute to higher estrogen levels?

Got it, thanks guys! I guess with too much test (over and beyond normal levels) too much body fat will contribute to higher estrogen levels?
Correct. Aromatizing will be increased, and therefore estrogen will too. It also adds to cardiovascular stress as well.

Top Bottom