napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and ED

parkerdeen

Hey Dylan ...

I am impressed with your videos. I think you know more about this shit than my doctor. I know you're gonna tell me to see a different doctor, and I likely will. But here's my question:

I am a 50 year old man who had low T in the 160's. My doctor prescribed 1ML per week of cypionate last December 2016 which i inject. Dude, I feel fucking awesome! I am back in the gym lifting 5-6 days a week ... I am getting back into shape. I had my blood checked about a month ago and my T was 945. HOWEVER, I can't keep wood after about 5 minutes with my wife. It's so frustrating because my desire to do my wife is at an ALL TIME high, yet I get limp dick.

I did not have ED before I started TRT. WTF is going on?

Hey Dylan ...

I am impressed with your videos. I think you know more about this shit than my doctor. I know you're gonna tell me to see a different doctor, and I likely will. But here's my question:

I am a 50 year old man who had low T in the 160's. My doctor prescribed 1ML per week of cypionate last December 2016 which i inject. Dude, I feel fucking awesome! I am back in the gym lifting 5-6 days a week ... I am getting back into shape. I had my blood checked about a month ago and my T was 945. HOWEVER, I can't keep wood after about 5 minutes with my wife. It's so frustrating because my desire to do my wife is at an ALL TIME high, yet I get limp dick.

I did not have ED before I started TRT. WTF is going on?

Loss of erection usually is likely because of high estrogen, get your levels checked but I'm sure it's elevated. Get some Aromasin from www.sarmsx.com and run it at 7.5mg EOD and I'm sure you will be good within a week to 10 days or so

Loss of erection usually is likely because of high estrogen, get your levels checked but I'm sure it's elevated. Get some Aromasin from www.sarmsx.com and run it at 7.5mg EOD and I'm sure you will be good within a week to 10 days or so

So what you're saying is I can get a effective blocker that will work without a prescription from my Dr?

BTW, I did have my blood drawn a few days ago ... I will go see Dr next week and discuss my e2 levels and my lack of maintaining wood. Will the Aromasin get the job done, or should I ask the Dr for a script if he suggest ...

of course you can get an effective blocker and YES aromasin is the answer but you MUST confirm that is the problem first... do not start taking and ai because you THINK thats the problem or you could make things worse but that is likely the problem... here is the link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

let me know what your levels are after your blood test so i can figure out the issue here

I'm on TRT as well and had the same problem. Turned out to be estrogen levels elevated after being on test cyp. You will have to do blood work to verify. Just a word of advice on the Aromasin.. It's strong, and if you over do it, estrogen levels will be too low. If that happens you will likely experience the same ED issue. High estrogen and low estrogen have many similar symptoms. For me 7.5mg every 3 days keeps my estrogen well in check if not a little low.

My Doctor's office just called me to schedule an appointment for this Friday. The Doctor's assistant did tell me over the phone my results:

104 = e2
1085 = Total Test
288 = Free Test

I know e2 is way too high. In all fairness, I have been drinking too much wine in the evening and I know this has a lot to do with the high e2. I don't feel hungover in the morning when I drink vino ... I think the Test makes my body recover without the hangover. I just feel like a million fuckin' bucks and I want to celebrate with my wife every evening. This is something I know I have to change.

The Doctor's assistant told me they would likely give me a prescription for Arimidex on Friday.

Thoughts ... ????

dont get arimidex, get aromasin. Its far far far better.. Your t levels make me jealous. But your e level would kick me in the nutsack, and I'd curl up into a ball like little whimpering girl.

But you dont shotgun an AI, do it under your doctors direction and with regular bloods, to see what evens you out.

dont get arimidex, get aromasin. Its far far far better.. Your t levels make me jealous. But your e level would kick me in the nutsack, and I'd curl up into a ball like little whimpering girl.

But you dont shotgun an AI, do it under your doctors direction and with regular bloods, to see what evens you out.

I am going to talk to the Dr about Aromasin/Exemestane.

Yes, my T levels are awesome. I went from an aging 50 year old fat ass, to a guy who is doing 2-a-days at the gym several times a week. Since December of last year, I have lost 2" off of my waist, while gaining 7lbs. I am stronger and have more endurance than a lot of the guys in my gym that are half my age. I look at my physique in the mirror and shake my head laughing and say "WTF"?!? Though I still have a ways to go, it is quite clear that I am in the best shape of my life and I will be jacked by mid summer. This is without a doubt the best personal decision I have ever made for just myself.

However, e2 is messing with me. I also want to fuck like never before. My wife is hot, and I can't hold wood for more than 5 minutes. This has to be fixed NOW!

just dont go overboard, as quality aromasin can crash your e levels big time, and then you have the same problem.

I am going to talk to the Dr about Aromasin/Exemestane.

Yes, my T levels are awesome. I went from an aging 50 year old fat ass, to a guy who is doing 2-a-days at the gym several times a week. Since December of last year, I have lost 2" off of my waist, while gaining 7lbs. I am stronger and have more endurance than a lot of the guys in my gym that are half my age. I look at my physique in the mirror and shake my head laughing and say "WTF"?!? Though I still have a ways to go, it is quite clear that I am in the best shape of my life and I will be jacked by mid summer. This is without a doubt the best personal decision I have ever made for just myself.

However, e2 is messing with me. I also want to fuck like never before. My wife is hot, and I can't hold wood for more than 5 minutes. This has to be fixed NOW!
That's the thing about a high testosterone level and pussy. My wife can't handle the sex drive. I'm good to go 24/7. Get that estrogen level in check and you will be back to normal function bud. Good luck man!

of course you can get an effective blocker and YES aromasin is the answer but you MUST confirm that is the problem first... do not start taking and ai because you THINK thats the problem or you could make things worse but that is likely the problem... here is the link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

let me know what your levels are after your blood test so i can figure out the issue here

Dylan ... my levels are:

104 = e2
1085 = Total Test
288 = Free Test

My Dr Prescribed 25mg of Exemestane (Aromasin) every 2 days. I'll pick up the script tomorrow. Do you think I should I break these up (12.5mg) and take them daily because the half life in 9 hours? Also, what's the best time of the day to take this (pre workout? Evening? Morning?)

Top Bottom