napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

on TRT and decided to run a cycle. Please Help.

Freestyle Kyle

Hi Everyone,
I'm honored to be officially making my first post here. This forum and its posters, as well as Dylan himself, are awesome people. But I won't bore you with what you already know ;) , I'll just get right to it.

I am 30 years old. I used to watch Dylan's videos long ago because the topics are so fascinating, but as fascinating and tempting as anabolics are, I could never quite bring myself to take that leap because of the risks/complications they may have with my own hormone production... BUT...
As I recently went to the Doc for some bad symptoms, it was revealed that my test was low, and I was subsequently put on 150mg of Test Cyp a week. Now that I am older, I have trained for much longer, I am getting frequent blood work done, and I will no longer be worrying about producing my own Testosterone...so I have now decided that I am going to do my first cycle. I have put A LOT of dedicated hours into the gym over the last decade, tracking my progress, dieting, etc... and I can modestly, presumably say that I have maxed out my genetic potential (which wasnt to juicey too begin with), and I have studied A LOT in depth about steroids and everything involved, via Dylans channels and every other source of info out there.
My Question:
Since I am already taking Test Cyp for the last half a year, and my body/blood seems to be reacting fine with no alarming responses, should my first full on "cycle" just consist of only bumping up the Test Cyp to maybe 350mg instead of my 150mg TRT dose? My goals are simply to cut down and keep as much of my muscle as I can. I am 6'4, 220 lbs. Great vitals. Roughly 17% body fat. I have a bit of belly pooch still, but my arms, shoulders, chest, and traps do show the muscle maturity I have built in the last decade of consistent training. Is running a little bit of another compound still out of the question my first go? Even though my 150mg Test Cyp Dose is being handled super well by my body? And finally, if simply cranking the Test Cyp up to 350-400mg is what you think I should do the first go, what do you think a rough ballpark estimate would be of the compounds I should begin to add in next cycle (assuming all goes well) A little Primo? Winstrol?

Thanks a lot ahead of time,
Kyle

its one thing to be on trt with elevated body fat but absolutely not on a blast and adding other compounds... you need to get down in the 12-13 range before you even consider it

Ok well I will do that then. My diet is quite good I believe. I have worked with a coach for a while. I have counted my macros to a tee for a long time, including lots of lean protein sources, nuts, and veggies as much as possible. (Currently on 200p/190c/60f) I havn't done any bod-pod readings or anything, I gave my estimation of 17% to be conservative but I am in good shape. I can see my abs a bit from good lighting but there's still a little fluff. I planned to continue dieting down for the next 3 months until I get one more round of bloodwork in anyway but, I wanted to buy my stuff ahead of time so I have it all ready to go at the end of those three months.
*EDIT*
I started with my coach at 246 lbs, I am down to 220.

Last edited:
thats great you have your diet in check but you need to wait until you are in the proper condition and great work on the progress so far... keep it up

Thanks a lot, Dylan. I would prefer to by the gear ahead of time but, regardless. If you insist that I should get to 12-13% before I even order it, then that's what I shall do. I will return in 2-3 months with updates and pictures to check again.

There is a big difference between eating clean and eating in a deficit. Congrats on making the right food choices though. That is always the first hurdle. Now that you have done that, you probably just need to eat less overall calories. Then you will see the fat come off.

I am in a deficit based on my metabolic rate of course. I would hope that no one (especially someone being COACHED in nutrition) is seriously THAT far behind on their fitness knowledge and planning to run steroids lol.
I tried to stress in my original post that I have worked out, not just a bit, but religiously for ten years.... actually over a decade if you count my time as a basketball/wrestling athlete in High School... (although that was not with "bodybuilding focus", but moreso athletic)
I have studied DEEPLY into every facet of fitness and nutrition (and gear for that matter). I did not consider any of this lightly, or on a whim.
I have a good deal of mature muscle on me I have built over the years. My physique definitely shows that I do in fact lift lol. And I have also been very lean before also. (I simply put on an extra 20-30 lbs throughout my late 20's because I was never cutting, although I am now)
I am far from some noob who is just like "well gee I wanna hop on a cycle and get shredded and dope as hell! Durrrr!" lol.
But regardless, I know that Dylan has a wealth of knowledge far beyond my own so I will opt to follow his advice exactly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom