napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and cycle

lusooner

First if I want to say thank you for all the knowledge you give out on anabolics and everything else! I’ve been watching your videos for a while now and they’re all gold info thank you brother! My question is .. so I’ve been on trt for about 4 months now before I started trt I had been lifting constantly for 4 years all natural. I went to a hrt place to get my blood work where I found out my test was 410 so on the norm low but still low enough to start trt in which I did. The first 2 months we’re great now I don’t feel it as much I’m on 200mg of test c a week. Anyways I’ve been eager to try my first cycle and since I do more powerlifting and train more for strength my question to you is what do you recommend on running my first cycle? I was thinking of doing test, anadrol and adex but I know anadrol is harsh so do you think I should do dbol instead and I am acne prone so is there a ai better for that than adex? If you can give me some advice tgat be great n I really would appreciate it I feel like your a very honest guy that’s y I come to you! Much love brother

Have you been retested since you've been on trt? You have to give your trt time to do its thing.

you are saying you were prescribed trt by a doctor with levels at 410? thats not even possible.. thats well in range... so basically you put yourself on it? no doctor is going to prescribe that at that level...

anadrol is NOT a beginner steroid either... not even close brother...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

What is your stats bud? Seemed premature to go to trt to me with your test levels

Top Bottom