napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT/Cycle

connection99

I'm a 47 Y/O male I've been working out since I was 17. I did my first cycle at the age of 26 and continued to cycle on and off for only four years. At the age of 45 I started TRT treatment 100mg of cypionate and i decided I wanted to cycle again. My question is since i've been on TRT for 2 plus years I've done two 12 week cycles of sustanon 250 after each cycle I just continued on with my TRT treatment and never did a post cycle treatment. I'm on my 10th week of my 12th week cycle of sustanon (500mg) also just finished four weeks of Anavar 40mg a day. What would you recommend at the end of this cycle. Just continue TRT?? Maybe HCG??

Last edited:
I wouldn’t stop TRT. I’m on TRT also and do several cycles a year. When I finish a cycle I just go back to my TRT dose pf 150 per week. I already plan to be on TRT for the rest of my life, I’m 37.

I don't see stopping trt is giving your body a break, I see that as putting yourself in an unhealthy situation.

If you want to give your body a break stop doing cycles. You don't stop TRT you need that for the rest of your life.

Why are you calling it trt? It sounds to me like you put yourself on this protocol and a doctor didmt have anything to do with it. Is that correct? You do t just put yourself on trt. That's for people that are diagnosed with low test through professional medical advice

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? were you prescribed trt or did you put yourself on it and have you had any bloodwork done at all? do you have any idea what you are doing?

Top Bottom